oscam fransat tntsat

There are 129 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 25,531 times. The last Post () by Armen111.

• Thank you very much, sorry for putting it here, I thought that tnt astra channels were also mentioned, I will look for the aeskey ones, since I have to renew my fransat and it is possible that I will change to TNTSAT

What do you mean that Lafransat is not compatible? that a series of channels, for example uhd, don't work?

• Bonjour Oui, c’est cette clé unique que je recherche pour déchiffrer les canaux UHD de FR2 et Fr3, ma clé pour les canaux tnt de Fransat avec le fournisseur 41950 ne fonctionne pas.

• Bonjour Oui, c’est cette clé unique que je recherche pour déchiffrer les canaux UHD de FR2 et Fr3, ma clé pour les canaux tnt de Fransat avec le fournisseur 41950 ne fonctionne pas.

Tu ne trouvera pas de clé unique dans un forum. Il faut l'extraire soi meme, mais personne veut donner les instructions de comment le faire.

• Bonjour

Merci pour votre réponse, c’est dommage j’aurais aimé connaître cette procédure pour extraire cette clé d’une carte Fransat PC7. Ce qui est encore plus regrettable, c’est que depuis plus d’un an, il n’est plus possible de décrypter Fransat avec un module neotion. Le module est rejeté et il y a un risque de blocage de la carte.

Pas de mise à jour sous open atv de l’assistant ci+. Pourquoi? tandis que Tivusat continue d’être décrypté avec le module Tivusat UHD sur le vu+ duo 4k.

Sincèrement

tonton 61

• Tu te trompe sur Neotion. J'ai une CI+ CAM de Neotion qui est venu avec une carte PC7 et elle marche tres bien avec les nouvelles chaines UHD et autres. Peut-etre qu'il te manque une mise a jour, ou alors t'as un modele qui predate Fransat. Je ne sais. Post des details/photos de ta cam? (bloque le numero de serie, etc).

Screenshot de la mienne: pasted-from-clipboard.png

Ma tele n'est meme pas Samsung mais LG, et ca marche sans problemes. La mienne est marqué CI+ 1.3.

• Hello Holajose

No, I'm not wrong, the Fransat PC7 card works well with a neotion module in a CI+ slot approved by Fransat, so any recent TV with a CI+ Fransat slot.

In my previous message I alluded to the VU+ DUO 4K receiver which works under Linux with open Atv, this receiver has 2 CI+ slots but they are not approved by Fransat, so with the vu+ duo 4k the module is rejected and impossible to go beyond without risk of burning the card. This is the reason why I use oscam to decrypt the TNT Fransat channels except Fr2 and Fr3 uhd which do not have the same provider and therefore not the same key.

• you will open TNT only. Try enable etb

I already have my new pc7 and it's working right away...

I thought I would have to activate it and no, it was activated with oscam

поможеш мне

you will open TNT only. Try enable etb

I already have my new pc7 and it's working right away...

I thought I would have to activate it and no, it was activated with oscam

Can you give me the AES KEY

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by Armen111 into this post. ().

• Hello Holajose

No, I'm not wrong, the Fransat PC7 card works well with a neotion module in a CI+ slot approved by Fransat, so any recent TV with a CI+ Fransat slot.

In my previous message I alluded to the VU+ DUO 4K receiver which works under Linux with open Atv, this receiver has 2 CI+ slots but they are not approved by Fransat, so with the vu+ duo 4k the module is rejected and impossible to go beyond without risk of burning the card. This is the reason why I use oscam to decrypt the TNT Fransat channels except Fr2 and Fr3 uhd which do not have the same provider and therefore not the same key.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!