oscam fransat tntsat

There are 129 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 25,544 times. The last Post () by Armen111.

• Sorry, I don't know how to enter them correctly.

I try to do it on Readers page and "Write EMM to: Fransat" , and I get errors either entering them individually, or two at the same time.

:frowning face:

• Just short Info

If you Use Fransat without Unique Keyset

and Switch to the new UHD Channels your Card will be Killed by Provider

Same Game like on TNTSAT

Greetz Kartenali

I am Still on the Search for CAID:0911 for TTV on 16E if anybody see this anywhere let me Know :D

Send Not from Taptalk or so Sent From 127.0.01 or for Modern Peepz ::1

:saint:

• They have Test UHD Channels now on Air

and how i Read they get a Bunch of UHD Channels this Year

FRANSAT UHD Eutelsat 5 West B 11554.00 V D6 Transalpine DVB-S2 8PSK 29950 3/4 65.2 Mb/s

on

15/05/2023

They broadcast in UHD

Roland-Garros à regarder en 4K-UHD gratuitement sur la chaîne France.tv sport 4K Ultra HD

I am Still on the Search for CAID:0911 for TTV on 16E if anybody see this anywhere let me Know :D

• Hallo, my PC 7 Card is verry good. Only the UHD Fransat Channel is not working. I have a AES Key for the IDENT 041980 and the result is a DCW found with black screen. What is the Problem ?

Thanks

With the Original Fransat Module you are able to watch UHD Fransat

Thats Because that Channel needs an Unique Boxid and Deskey ;)

And its not any of the Known ones from any other Provider

Looks like Fransat is Going its Own way Like TNTSAT now in Point Of Secure his Own Content

• Now channels France 2/3 UHD are dark from oscam and only modules. Unless you have unique keys

but oscam doesnt have complete support for new V7

same issue as SRG . Fransat V7 have more than 1 provider

• Good morning

I have a vu+ duo 4k with openatv 7.3. I installed oscam to decrypt TNT channels with a Fransat PC7 card, everything works fine. Recently the UHD channels Fr2 and Fr3 were put into service and since then I no longer decrypt these 2 channels because my AES key associated with the TNT channel provider is no longer sufficient, Fransat probably uses another key for the UHD channels. So I'm looking for this private key. I have tried several available on the internet but none are suitable, and there is a risk that the card will be blocked. If anyone here has any information on this, I'd be happy to share it.

Sincerely

By Tonton6

• If you are talking about France 2/3 UHD you need unique keys just like France 4k demo but its different provider its 41980 .

try add ETB 1/3 to your card and tell me if you succeed

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!