Problem some channels, caid 1810, black TV screen​

There are 170 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 70,309 times. The last Post () by seagen.

• hi, i've been trying lonas ncam and i've the same problems with oscam 11703-r798 with cccam3 clines. i dont see improvement to use ncam javi lonas, when provider push the button i've the same result (freeze at the same time; tested with baby tv, neox and dazn f1). In fact, i obtained best zapping result with oscam vs ncam, specially with sky de.

I my opinion is preferable to wait for a new version of oscam to fix them.

quarterback, i dont know what new french channel u see, but bein sports continue,c+ cinema, etc... ko, tf1 and other always on always since a long time.

• @den1 you spend the whole day guarding the forum. I don't understand what your life is or what kind of person behaves like that. You must have some kind of mental problem to be permanently doing stupid things. You are one of those who is dedicated to guarding the forums so that solutions to problems are not found, right? There are several of you, you here, Pavon at Lonasdigital, the idiots at multiCS.es... You should go to the doctor, you have a problem.

• you mark laughing emojis because it is the only thing you can do. A lot of Movistar infiltrated through the forums trying to break the threads of solutions. I imagine you collaborate with them. What I don't understand is how it is possible that you are active in the forum for so many hours... It seems that you don't rest, you remain constantly active and vigilant... It's all very strange. I have tried to sniff your traffic and your IP and you have all the tunneled traffic. It is strange, if you are only users, why hide yourselves? Something is wrong with me.

• Official Post

Please... Can we stop with the bad name callings and stick to the topic.

If someone has an issue with another users behaviour then you report it to the staff and we deal with that.

Calling some one an idiot, retard or anything else like this want be tolerated.

We can have a discussion and also have diffrent views without the bad use of language.

I will give everyone a chance to edit their post them self to clean up this thread.

But if this continue I will be forced to take some more actions.

Have cold nice :beer1: and cool of a bit instead :smiling face with halo:

Regards

Seagen

• Well, adhering to your instructions, I advise you to expel user den1 from the forum. It does not contribute anything and is dedicated to dirtying the threads so that they are closed.

It is a payserver or it cooperates with Movistar, since they have infiltrated some cooperators through the different forums to avoid discussing possible solutions.

I insist, this is a forum for debates and chats, it is not a place where anyone should be ridiculed or disrespected.

When you as a moderator do not intervene fairly, you are positioning yourself in favor of the trolls.

I ask you again to expel the trolls or my participation in this forum ends here.

Greetings.

• Official Post

I just asked for those who do not follow the rules they all accepted when they become a member of this forum.

To follow them and respect them, Instead I hade to spend 1 hour to read the whole thread with Google Translate

And this thread is from now closed!!

There are so many violation of the rules,

1. Language is English only!!

2. Promoting or advertising of any kind of payserver is not allowed. !!!

3. Bad behaviour like calling your member friends for retards and mental ill

Thread is for now closed and will not be open until everyone has cleaned up their posts !!

We must be able to debate, have diffrent view of an problem or a solution. Without all the bad language.

Speak here at Linuxsat as you would with your Mother :smiling face with halo:

:closed:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• seagen

Closed the thread.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!