Problem some channels, caid 1810, black TV screen​

There are 170 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 70,270 times. The last Post () by seagen.

• Hi, thanks in advance.

I have been having problems with some movistar + channels for a few days, caid 1810: 000000.

The thing is, the screen goes black for minutes.

Change all settings to "oscam_config_simple_by_atari-version 6.2".

I only edit in oscam.server file

device = adress, port

user = xxxx

pass = xxxxx

But I still have the same problem on certain channels.

Tested version oscam-trunk 11701-11704

Any advice...?

Thanks a lot

• Code
    It is an attack by the provider on the cards they share. I suspect they do it using the "EMM-SHARED"
    They infect shared cards through a cycle programmed with "cw fakes" and OSCam does not detect it.

What I have noticed is that in the cycle prior to the OSCam lock it gives a 5000s "timeout" and just before returning to the correct cycle after a few minutes it again gives a 5000s "timeout" and starts viewing with a correct cycle. I suspect that the emulator does not identify the cycle of cw1 and cw2 and hangs swallowing the fakes.

OScam seems to be able to patch the problem by blocking emm and limiting requests to the card, but MultCS are not reliable and will be obsolete.
  • try to add these 2 parameters in your reader from the webinf:

Code
    ecmwhitelist                  = xx,xx
    ecmheaderwhitelist = xxxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

???

######

;

Edited 4 times, last by samur ().

• card marked. no solution. Movistar + is sending bad cw to this card that are sharing with multiple clients. Sorry for my bad english.

Tarjetas marcadas. Por ahora sin solucion. Movistar + esta mandando CW falsas a las tarjetas que se estan compartiendo en internet.

• card marked. no solution. Movistar + is sending bad cw to this card that are sharing with multiple clients. Sorry for my bad english.

Tarjetas marcadas. Por ahora sin solucion. Movistar + esta mandando CW falsas a las tarjetas que se estan compartiendo en internet.

We have been with this for about 1 year and we still have no solution. It's a bit strange because when they have made changes to the Germans, within a few days there were solutions.

Spanish: Ya llevamos con esto 1 año aproximadamente y seguimos sin solución. Es un poco extraño porque cuando han hecho cambios en los alemanes, a los pocos días ya habían soluciones.

• We have been with this for about 1 year and we still have no solution. It's a bit strange because when they have made changes to the Germans, within a few days there were solutions.

Spanish: Ya llevamos con esto 1 año aproximadamente y seguimos sin solución. Es un poco extraño porque cuando han hecho cambios en los alemanes, a los pocos días ya habían soluciones.

Try "oscam_config_simple_by_atari-version 6.2"
    Just edit the oscam.server with your data
    add to the disablecrccws_only_for line: 1810: 000000
    in file, oscam dvapi: priority
    ### Priority ###
    P: 1810: 000000 # Movistar +

Prueba "oscam_config_simple_by_atari-version 6.2"

Solo edita el oscam.server con tus datos

añade a la linea de disablecrccws_only_for: 1810:000000

en el archivo, oscam dvapi: prioridad

### Priority ###

P: 1810:000000 # Movistar +

• Thanks, but I already have it like this.

Gracias, pero ya lo tenía así.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!