Problem some channels, caid 1810, black TV screen​

There are 170 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 70,613 times. The last Post () by seagen.

• Dont really think this is cak7 but it can be

How can check if card is running in cak7?

As far as my friends card log it only spits bad cw sometimes and no cak7 on log

• because I have researched this topic for a long time and came to the conclusion that someone is trying to profit from your servers, because it is a pay server and wants to mess up other's servers by poisoning the cache. everything comes from the cache and unfortunately it is difficult to control it sometimes they send the same fake CW block used before and send it again for x minutes, then they stop the attack again in games that aren't big they do it once or twice, but in big events they keep doing it the whole game I have and I will not comment publicly, because I know you are looking at all the threads on this topic and you know you are doing well so far

• because I have researched this topic for a long time and came to the conclusion that someone is trying to profit from your servers, because it is a pay server and wants to mess up other's servers by poisoning the cache. everything comes from the cache and unfortunately it is difficult to control it sometimes they send the same fake CW block used before and send it again for x minutes, then they stop the attack again in games that aren't big they do it once or twice, but in big events they keep doing it the whole game I have and I will not comment publicly, because I know you are looking at all the threads on this topic and you know you are doing well so far

Interesting

Nokia MM 9800
    Telewire 3001 + all CI (seca aston , Viaccess ,Irdeto , DiabloCam)
    Topfield TF 7710

QBoxHd duolabs
    VU+ Zero
    Vu+ duo2
    GIgablue Trio 4K

• There are several virtual machines with R100 versions managed by bots, in charge of poisoning the network with Cw fakes blocks. These blocks are propagated through the exchange of Cache and spread from server to server, without the owners of the servers realizing who is sending them the poison. After the studies carried out, we ruled out the Cak7 system, there is no registration in OSCam and, furthermore, it does not affect the SD channel block. There are also no marked cards, all local cards work fine as long as they are not supported by caching. This is tested on several occasions. At the moment, to enjoy a correct viewing, you have to use the caid 0100 of the Seca card and view in SD, blocking the sid that cause problems in the caid 1810, we can do this in the oscam.dvbapi Fellow Atary could edit a good config for this. For the moment we must wait, close the cache swaps and take advantage of the old Seca. We will continue working and I assure you that we will break the problem of black screens. Blessings 🙏

• In order to avoid the input of the cws fakes blocks, we must limit the viewing, filtering our reader with the command "caid = 0100" and assigning priority in the .dvbapi "P: 0100:004106" Movistar+ Remember the importance of closing cache, for some it can be a problem, but we must all avoid spreading the poison or we will never finish this. Comment that receivers with "iks" system do not suffer from these problems. Many of you ask why IKS works. The explanation lies in the fact that the IKS network is closed, all its cards are in the same group, and nothing is shared with anyone. This way they manage to protect their network, and not receive unknown traffic.

• At the moment we cannot stop the problem. They have even knocked down the entire grill at times. I can't identify where they attack me. I have tunneled my traffic between server and client and they still detect sharing. We have no solution. This is over.

• This is strange. Maybe they send hidden codes in the epg. I don't know what prid, shid and msrid mean. It appears in the epg of my enigma 2 satellite receiver. I attach a screenshot. This photo is from today in the Madrid-Granada match.

IMG-8681.jpg

• Has anyone noticed the epg? they are sending prid, shid and msrid. what does this mean?

alguien se ha fijado en la epg? ellos están enviando prid, shid y msrid. que significa esto?

What does this mean?

I think it's an EPG issue from recent OE-Alliance based images. I don't think it's related to the cache poisoning. By the way, by tunneling your traffic in your previous post, you mean all the way from lan to lan? or is there an external endpoint like a third party vpn service? I say that because I found out that they sense sharing at isp level now. At least through most european datacenters. Just my two cents anyway.

• Code
    Code
    If it's an attack by Movistar, I don't understand why they don't always do it, and they only do it in soccer. it is clear that there is a false ecm traffic and the server responds ok. The first question we have to ask ourselves is who sends those false ecm, movistar? a bot? If Movistar sends them, would it also harm its subscribers or not?

Edited once, last by ksley ().

• really the traffic that circulates between emulators is not recorded. The internet provider can sniff the network and identify outgoing and incoming traffic. A VPN network is only good for hiding the server, but it cannot hide the data when the client receives it on his deco. If that client is not using VPN, the provider can find the sender and trace the path. There is already a law in Spain against audiovisual fraud that grants the owners of the rights to implement any means to defend their property. In the past it was not possible to sniff the traffic, currently yes, as long as the intention is defensive, never attack the user. Therefore, they cannot report users who share, they can only defend themselves by penalizing their card. They attack from 2 flanks. 1- Penalization cards in sharing, snifan red, get subscription number and mark your card. Card sends fake ecm (ecm similar to correct with bit deficiency) 2- Bot issuing Cache Peer between MultiCS. They poison the network and spread. Today, we have a very difficult task. Our emulators cannot fight against this technique. We need to stop and analyze how to deal with the problem. They are winning.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!