adaptors

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 769 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• hi - ive bought a 20db inline sat amp for the open box i had that wouldn't clear hd, but i didnt consider the connections id need, what connections do i need to fit this between my sat line and sat box?

Also on the same subject the fitting on the end of my dm500c won't attach to the box what fitting would to attach this to a standard vm install cable.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Banny ! You should have no need for an inline satellite tv amp unless your cable fron the dish is typically 50meters in length or more ! However you will find your going to need 2 f connectors to install it ¬ But i would consider this wisely ? Once that cable is cut into there is no going back and you will have created a "weak" point where water can ingress ect ect And imo there should be no need for a inline amp unless your cable run is massive :baffle:
    I'm off out now mate perhaps i'll catch you here later ?

Rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Yeah, i need to go out shortly as well

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!