Android TV Box Or Enigma2 Linux Receiver

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,455 times. The last Post () by Paolo46.

• The problem w/ the android boxes are none of the more popular apps work like netflixHD, amazon prime, HBo,ect.. due to them not being certified. So with that said i would stick w/ E2 for satellite and use something else for android like a Sony TV or whatever?

• Zgemma H9.2H SE 4K-UHD T2C + S2X tuners ( android & Enigma2 ) and firmwire from openpli

The Zgemma H9.2H SE is an improved version of the well-known Zgemma H9.2H SE. Enjoy the improved version due to the built-in WiFi of a range of 300MHz. The cable receiver is based on the Linux system but also has Android.

With Zgemma H9.2H SE you can enjoy a fine and sharp image quality because the receiver has 4K UHD and HEVC.256. If you want to record your favorite TV program, this is no problem at all for this versatile cable receiver, because you can insert a Micro SD card with a memory of up to 128GB.

• Official Post

It's correct there is no Certified Android version for any Enigma2 boxes. And therefore lot's of Provider Apps does not work

And also if you lucky to get some of the Streaming apps to work. They only run in SD.

Vu+ has a very nice Android box with a certified Android version.

The YAY GO PRO Box. Full Support as with any Smart TV for streaming apps.

You can aslo get for example Dream Player TV app and stream all your channels from your satellite box.

Get your self a good satbox with or without Android support.

Buy a cheap firestick or some other android device to stream with or even better

Buy a new SmartTV and you get it all :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Yes enigma2 varies I have iptv, sat, for me all in one but I also do have firestick hardy use it but must say best investment was a quite cheap £330 Hitachi smart android 4k tv , great i can sideload or even use downloader on it to download apps . You can get smart tv's as you know but can be limited to there OS so tied to there limited apps.

P.S still love my gigablue uhd quad 4k as my main device .

• From my experience, I would suggest you any kind of VU+ Enigma.. They are fast and stable boxes, either to watch SAT channels, or IPTV!

Edit: Also forgot to mention that you will be able to watch 4k channels with the full quality!

Edited once, last by FUNLONY ().

• From my experience, I would suggest you any kind of VU+ Enigma.. They are fast and stable boxes, either to watch SAT channels, or IPTV!

Edit: Also forgot to mention that you will be able to watch 4k channels with the full quality!

Any 4k enigma2 box will enable you to watch 4k not just VU+ nearly went for vu box rather than gigablue but though overpriced plus basicly closed system no real updates just patches.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!