Dream 800 hd clone

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 562 times. The last Post () by teak-won-do.

• Hello,

I have an old Dream 800 hd clone that I use with a TVSat card in a holiday home where the terrestrial signal is low.

However I come to the point, at startup it remains blocked and does not load the image, I try to load a new image both from the browser and with serial by null modem but nothing happens.

Seeking advice to get it back up and running thanks.

Salve,

Ho un vecchio Dream 800 hd clone che uso con scheda TVSat in una casa di villeggiatura dove il segnale terrestre è basso.

Comunque vengo al dunque, all'avvio rimane bloccato e non mi carica l'immagine, provo a caricare una nuova immagine sia da browser che con seriale tramite null modem ma non succede niente.

Cerco consigli per rimetterlo in funzione grazie.

Edited once, last by lupetto- ().

• which Dream 800hd clone you have, you have to install the correct, matching firmware

there are many and which SIM card and which SSL is on the receiver

• which Dream 800hd clone you have, you have to install the correct, matching firmware

there are many and which SIM card and which SSL is on the receiver

Thank you teak-won-do,

Yes I have the correct image, my problem is that when I try to charge image with the browser by ip adress of the box I recieve all information from the dream, select upgrade box select the image but nothing happens the same whit dream up with null modem cable.

• Try a different browser and disable your firewall and antivirus

"repair bad sectors" enabled on Dreamup?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!