Sly UK

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 531 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• This question below is from the Sly help centre:

Is it possible to have two *** contracts at one property?[ Edited ] .Options
    Mark as NewBookmarkSubscribeSubscribe to RSS FeedHighlightPrintEmail to a FriendReport Inappropriate Content...
    .on 22-08-2011 10:58 PM - last edited on 22-08-2011 10:59 PM

Share on twitterShare on facebookShare on digg
    Hi,

I have only had *** since March this year and for various reasons I’ll be moving back in with the parents. I wish to continue my contract and was wondering if it is possible to have two *** systems setup at one property?? I know about multi room but due to the fact my contract is so new and that it will only be for about Months to a year I wish to continue mine. Am I right in saying that firstly I’d have to have a second phone line installed??

This is the reply:

Hi eglosroad

Welcome to the Help Centre

It is possible to move your account to your parents house, as for the phone connection, you will just need to run a cable from the existing socket to the box to and this will allow you to use the interactive services.

Just update your new details by contacting us

Cheers

Hope this helps answer your question buddy.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

It is possible to move your account to your parents house, as for the phone connection, you will just need to run a cable from the existing socket to the box to and this will allow you to use the interactive services.

it doesnt get much clearer dejv... YES YOU CAN!!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!