Missing some satellites after moving house

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 557 times. The last Post () by Dodgydave.

• Hi, I have recently moved house and set up my motorised dish yesterday but I am missing some satellites that used to be available at the old property and was looking for some help to tune them. I have a technomate 2600 motor on a 80cm dish and am trying to tune VU+ Ultimo 4K box running OpenVix 5.4.016 and I’m in the north east uk. The satellites I can still get are Thor 0.8w, Hotbird 13.0e, 19.2e, and 28.2e and they all have a good signal but I am unable to scan Turksat 31.0e, 23.5e, 16.0e, 9.0e, and Hispasat 30.0w. I have tried using the normal scanning methods but the missing satellites don’t show up and for some reason Blind Scan on this image doesn’t do anything after I press Scan Channels. I was wondering if there was a way of manually scanning the satellites into my box. I have had USALS turned on and off but to be honest I have never really understood the procedure for that. Usals is off right now for every satellite and had it turned off when I tuned in the sats I’ve got. Any help appreciated. Thanks

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!