EGAMI 10.1 r11 - OE-A 5.1/ PYTHON 3.10.4

There are 115 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 18,062 times. The last Post () by madhouse.

• Vu+ solo 4k samba refuses to start but also does nothing if I try to remove it on 10.1 r8. Also states that feeds are not available when I try to download plugins. Should say this is only after todays software updates being applied, go back to previous version and all ok.

Honestly EGAMI have option.

When we release and you get updates need to read timeline.

On timeline are written need to install ZIP. No online update.

If I type no ONLINE UPDATE have reason.

• From EGAMI r9 to R10 need to upgrade ZIP Flash version.

Because have upgraded python, gstreamer, samba, Kodi, busybox and lot of libs

Sorry quite new to Egami so if you are saying install the zip via omb then this also has the issue. I may be ignorant on this but is there another way to install the image zip file?

• From EGAMI r9 to R10 need to upgrade ZIP Flash version.

Because have upgraded python, gstreamer, samba, Kodi, busybox and lot of libs

Sorry quite new to Egami so if you are saying install the zip via omb then this also has the issue. I may be ignorant on this but is there another way to install the image zip file?

i mean to flash from 0. if you need to use EGAMI 10.1 r10.

if you upgrade r9 on r10. for sure have broken upgrade. already i said have lot of libs updates.

after you get online update EGAMI force you to read timeline . and after you upgrade.

i see people never read timeline.

000abff.png

676d91f8b2ab19.png

• I installed via openmultiboot but that has the error, are you saying I need to install it as my flash image instead? Sorry for any confusion but just trying to understand.

let me know. you installed omb EGAMI r10 ? or r8-r9 ?

R8 is installed and works but when I install the latest updates Samba shows as inactive and cannot get it to start and cannot connect via my iPad anymore and have to reinstall again from a backup to get it working

• All thanks and appreciation to the Egami team

By continuing to make efforts, the Egami image is now the latest image available with the latest Python as well as the latest packages and comes to the fore.

The wonderful add-on TSPlayer was used on the latest version R10 and I was having a small problem with running extraplayer3 on the image and thanks to rubeni for provides all the support and assistance to fix any problems that users face, but problem not solved

Through the developer fairbird , assistance was provided with guidance to solve the problem

For Those interested in Arabic, French and English content share the experience as follows:

Open source plugin

Rgysoft / iptv-host-e2iplayer GitLab

Addition definition:

This addition currently contains 3 important sections (and may add other sections in the future):

Section One: 'Films,Series,Animes'

It contains viewing sites for all Arabic content, and other sites will be added as much as possible

Section Two: 'Live Tv & Replay'

This section contains all that is Replay and live broadcasts of channels

Add 'Xtream IPTV':

After adding the settings (user, pass, host) in the host settings, you can enjoy your subscription in an easy way

Add 'Sport Tv' and 'WSS':

They are Android programs for direct viewing that have been converted to be compatible with enigma2

The last addition in this section is yalla shoot

Only Replay the live broadcast

The third section is 'UPDATE'

In normal mode this section does not appear and instead shows 'info'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for The image which contains the latest versions of openssl...

To find out the openssl version through the command

Code
    opkg list_installed openssl

After most of the OV team's sources were closed, including the e2iplayer source, the scripts were updated

The scripts are now based on the OpenaTV team's e2iplayer source... It's supposed to support Python 3 and 2

The way the scripts work as usual...

After using the script (updated today after the changes that happened to the OV-e2iplayer source

Download the compressed file from the attachments and decompress it

Send it to the /usr/script path. If the folder does not exist, it will be created with this command

Code
    mkdir -p /usr/script

- Then the matter is waited until the Enigma restart works

* Unzip the attached compressed file and send the script file with the name (Install-e2iplayer+TSIPlayer.sh) + (IPTVPlayer-patched) folder as it is to /usr/script/not scripts

Then, permission is given to the file only the first time

Code
    chmod 755 /usr/script/Install-e2iplayer+TSIPlayer.sh

* Then we run the scripts through Telnet with the following command to download the files needed by the plugin + plugin e2iplayer + the latest update to add Tsiplayer

Code
    /usr/script/Install-e2iplayer+TSIPlayer.sh

* The script will download the e2iplayer + TsIPlayer plugin

* The script can be used every day or two as desired, and it will search for updates in the source and download them to you

PS :

There will be no updates, ipk or deb files for the e2iplayer plugin, only TSIPlayer updates will be made.

This is due to the intervention of the owner of the pollen, Sam, and his request not to distribute his work without taking his permission

• hi my loyal brother BASSIM i've a problem with SUPCAM EMU and this image i try to installed but i've this error please help me

• 5d5c1a0492d4205fa9ca085.png

Please use EGAMI boot are working as well on python 2.7 / 3.9.6 / 3.9.7 / 3.9.9 / 3.10.1 / 3.10.2 / 3.10.4

Please use Plugin and components writen on python3

• thank u brother rubeni which i intersted me only the SUPCAM EMU how i resolve this error "bad magic number "

• try to remove on plugin folder all .pyc files. take only .py files.

so enigma2 compile again pyc on current python version.

if have no .py files. its impossible.

Egami Team Images based on OE-Alliance

Egami Supported Models ~ Anadol Multibox 4k - SE, Ax multibox 4k - SE, Novaler Multibox 4k - SE, Maxytec Multibox 4k - SE and Zgemma H9 SE - Zgemma H9.2H SE - Zgemma H9 Twin - Zgemma H9Combo - Zgemma H9.2S - Zgemma H9.2H - Zgemma H9.T - Zgemma H9.S - Zgemma H7 / H7C / H7AC - Zgemma H8.2H - Zgemma H9.2H Se Android.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!