Amiko a6 mac address

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,484 times. The last Post () by AmikoUK.

• i have amiko box and the mac address on the sticker on the box and the mac address on mytv are different, the mac address on the my tv app has a T in there and does not let me assign it to a provider

so i wanted to know is there any way to change this mac address as im sure there is a code to enter 1st and then it allow you to change it?

need some help asap

thanks guys

AmikoUK

• Hi there,

I have seen the direct contact you sent to us in regards to this and your previous contact from the start of the week regarding a different matter but I have also been made aware that you are already in communication with the reseller you purchased the hardware from.

To answer the question on changing a MAC address within MYTV then the answer is ultimately yes it is possible but I will not be able to provide details on changing a MAC address in a public forum I am afraid or get involved with discussions centring around providers, sorry, that's not something for us.

As you are already in dialogue with the place you purchased your hardware from then please continue with that, they are the guys who will be able to help you out on this occasion.

Thanks

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!