Oscam configuration for card 1810 in Zgemma h5 2TC.

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,640 times. The last Post () by chorlis.

• new member and First post ....???

###

these days, we see in LSS Forum a lot of new members which a majority of them are Moderators in other forums and there are also new members from payservers coming here in this forum just to take solutions

and informations then go............???

###

For the admin , i think that it's time to take some Actions like:

suspend temporarily inscriptions .

#########

:wtaf:

;

Edited 3 times, last by samur ().

• I've also seen the moderators of other forums give help about payserver or Cline, which is absolutely not possible to discuss on their board ....

I am of the opinion if only the word payserver or help have freezer on my server or why do I have freezer on my cline must be stopped immediately .....

For me personally, I will not help any users for the time being, and will not create any new contributions for the time being

I also notice that other users or mods are hanging around here for whatever reason.

And that's money.... :thumbsdown:

God save the Ukraine !!!!!

Edited once, last by bingo ().

• I have no financial intention.

If I ask for help it is because I cannot read my card.

I don't understand why you want to ban new users.

This is the first time I've seen this on a forum.

:exploding head:

• Official Post

The oscam configs have been the same for a long time.

I don`t fully understand the responses either but could be something to do with this thread;

• Hello,

First of all, thank you very much for your help.

I have tried the configuration you have posted but no luck.

I will keep looking into it. If I get the card working, I will post the configuration here.

Again, thank you very much.

• Hello,

I finally got it sorted out. I had a problem with the card reader in my receiver. I have replaced it and it is now working properly.

For those users who come in the future, the configuration shared in this thread has served me perfectly.

Again, and I insist, thank you all for your help.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!