Premier League rights sold to BT and B***B for £3bn

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 774 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• and very likely the beginning of the end for ESPN on uk tv if they no longer hold any rights for football coverage in the uk i cant see people wanting to subscribe any longer.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Especially for £9 a month it will be interesting to see if virmin media offer the bt package free like they do with espn now

• i thought Aljazeera Sport was gonna have a go for the rights ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• OutBid mate i believe! like ESPN!

All they done in the end is just force the price up for BT and ***

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• All they done in the end is just force the price up for BT and ***

Does this mean more money for the clubs though ? could be whats needed during these hard financial times ?
    Cheers Mrgmx

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Yeah more money.....but will it be more money well spent that is the question????

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!