Bricked Edision Mio+ 4k Please HELP

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,550 times. The last Post () by lme.

• Hello, I have Edision Mio+ 4k..

I realized suddenly when i wanted to restart enigma that MULTIBOOT tab is not there?!,i did not mess with anything yet , had four slots normally with four different images and now i am using Openatv on Slot 1.. so i assumed when may be image glitch and will go away after restart so i pressed restart and holy sh&& EDISION logo again on black screen , i encountered it before , so i recycled the power and menu repeatedly till the usual bootloader blue screen to come on and chose another slot as before , BUT INSTEAD NO BLUE SCREEN EVEN :face with steam from nose: :upside down face: .. no Bootloader , so i turned off the STB and waited 30 min and tried again , no HOPE ,, bricked .... :wtaf:

i put recovery openatv image on Flash and pressed power while turning on ,, nothing ..

every trial turned to the same edision logo on black background

do i have failed Bootloader?

do my edision bricked ??

please help

• You should try to reflash the box again, use a small sized USB Stick 2 GB not bigger

You can also use the openATV Version 6.4 recovery_emmc.zip, openATV Nightly Downloads please keep in mind that the openatv-6.4-osmio4kplus-xxxxxxxx_recovery_emmc.zip deletes all images including the multiboot images!

***** ATTENTION *****

The RECOVERY is only required for new installation of the osmio4kplus

The openatv-6.4-osmio4kplus-xxxxxxxx_recovery_emmc.zip deletes all images including the multiboot images

The flash process is the same as for the Os-mio4K which have been already posted by Mike99

1. Please use this link to: | DOWNLOAD | (recovery_emmc) the openATV 6.3 image.

2. Extract the file to a (as small as possible max. 2 GB sized) Fat 32 formatted USB stick,

please check that the "osmio4kplus" directory is in the root directory of your usb stick.

3. Plug in the usb-stick to the rear USB connector of the mio+ 4K, Important: all other USB ports must remain free!

Supply the box with power and if the query on the TV comes up, please confirme with the ok button on the remote control.

Flashanleitung mit USB Stick OS mio+ 4K / How to flash OS mio+ 4K via USB stick-1.jpg

4. The flash process starts.

Flashanleitung mit USB Stick OS mio+ 4K / How to flash OS mio+ 4K via USB stick-2.jpg

5. When the flash process is finished, the box will restart.

6. Done!

thx to laptan

• Thanks for your response, I have already tried this twice with 2 different sticks and 2 recovery emmc from openatv and previously reported openpli and follow the usual instructions, dead dog nothing happens, almost bricked in every possible way, I contacted edision and sending back.. Thanks again

• Try this:

Push the MENU button fast multiple times while booting. That brings up the boot menu. Then choose a good image in another slot. Unplug any usb drives while trying this for now.

NIHIL SINE DEO !

Edision OS MIO+ Plus 4K DVB-S2X + DVB-S2/T2/C (H.265/HEVC) Linux Enigma 2 Combo Tuner with Multistream, Blindscan Support, Dual Band Wi-Fi 5G/2.4G & OLED Display.

Download Edision OS MIO+ Plus 4K Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenBh - OpenDroid - OpenESi - OpenHDF - OpenPLi - OpenSPA - OpenViX - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatDreamGR

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!