My clines Dont wont work anymore

There are 42 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,060 times. The last Post () by Antepenultim8.

• in my receiver I've got oscam emulator.. oscam latest...and they both ticked and I restarted them to run .that's all I normally do , is there something iam doing wrong my friend ,these are the ones I've downloaded from plugins my friend

• in my receiver I've got oscam emulator.. oscam latest...and they both ticked and I restarted them to run .that's all I normally do , is there something iam doing wrong my friend ,these are the ones I've downloaded from plugins my friend

both ?

you only need one

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

• do I need to install any ipk files , such as enigma 2 plugin softcams -oscam 11390 Linux openvix armv7ahf at all ,? Is this where iam going wrong?

Edited 2 times, last by bstndj ().

• i got no idea

you stated

that your c-lines are not working anymore

so we assume you have oscam installed

and running

but from what i see

you have 2 oscam's installed

which you only need 1

disable 1 oscam

reboot box

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

• i will reboot it ..do i need a ipk file such as what i mentioned before ,iam sorry iam new to this ..i thankyou for your paitents my friend

• i have oscam just showing when i go to settings and its ticked and running ,there is no oscam emultor in there ive uninstalled it

Edited once, last by bstndj ().

• i had to start from scratch you see my box played up months ago ..and i forgotten how to setup everything else my friend ,i have now downloaded enigma 2 plugin softcams -oscam 11390 Linux openvix armv7ahf ,..was i right in doing that ??

• i have oscam just showing when i go to settings and its ticked and running ,there is no oscam emultor in there ive uninstalled it

i didn't say uninstall it

i said

disable 1 oscam

you may have deleted you config files by uninstalling it

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

• i have nine files in my config folder

SOFTCAM KEY ....OSCAM.USER....OSCAM.SRVID2....OSCAM.SERVER....OSCAM.DVBAPI....OSCAM.CONF.BAK....OSCAM.CONF....OSCAM.CCACHE....OSCAM

• if you are a beginer, read more, read more carefully and try to do what someone who knows asks you .

you have "stuck" to install an .ipk ... if that pleases you, you can install anything you want, but do not ask for support.

we have spent over 30 posts, and we still don't know if oscam is running, if it is installed , and i did not read somewhere the image that you are using.

so... if you want help, forget any .ipk and just do what we are asking.

by typing in your BROWSER the RECEIVERS IP , what you can see... ! a photo also could help.

• i just installed openvix 6

even as i installed the oscam-emu from the openvix feed

i get when choosing oscam-emu

no config files in /etc/tuxbox/config/

of course they are not there

it's install's

/etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-emu/

so my oscam won't start

either move config files to /etc/tuxbox/config/

i wonder if that happens in your box

5a1d2d58dcda.jpg

d7d79af6d4782e1.jpg

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

Edited once, last by Antepenultim8 ().

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!