I have the new LapTop HP Envy 17 "which does not connect to the Dreambox 8000 HD with Putty and cannot send the string for activation! And the same thing with: Dreambox Control Center E2!

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 480 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Good morning everyone, I'm Enzo,

I just paid my membership fee which I find fair for all the work the Administrators do!

I have two Dreambox 8000 HD,

one works and the other I blocked it and I can not in any way to reactivate it.I have the Japhar sim and on the display I get the message: ERROR! And if you can help me, thank you in advance!

I recently bought a new LapTop HP Envy 17 "! With Windows 11 Pro!

I have connection problems with the software: Putty, and Drean Controll Center E2 that I can't get them to connect with the LapTop!

You can help me?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Enzo57

• Official Post

I just paid my membership fee which I find fair for all the work the Administrators do!

Thank you very much my friend, we really appreciate your support :smiling face with heart eyes:

Its important you use the correct image for the Japhar SIM card, not all images are compatible and will give the NO CA ERROR when flashed.

I have the Japhar sim and on the display I get the message: ERROR! And if you can help me, thank you in advance!

• Good morning everyone!

Look, I need help please!

I have the new LapTop HP Envy 17 "which does not connect to the Dreambox 8000 HD with Putty and cannot send the string for activation!

And the same thing with: Dreambox Control Center E2!

On the LApTop I have installed Windows 11 Pro!

Can you help me find a solution please?

Hello and thanks for the help!

Enzo57

• Official Post

## Merged all posts into the same thread ##

Are the connection issues with both DM8000 or just the one that isn`t working and has "error" on the screen?

which does not connect to the Dreambox 8000 HD with Putty and cannot send the string for activation!

And the same thing with: Dreambox Control Center E2!

You need to put the DM8000 into flash mode then flash a new image via a Browser or with DreamUP.

DCC E2, Putty and other tools won`t get a connection unless there is a working image installed.

Everything you need has been linked in the post above.

• Hi both decoders do not make me connect to both software I mentioned!

If I want to upload the image I should try with the new laptop if I can connect through the brouser!

But anyway I always have the problem of how to send the string to activate the IPTV!

Hello enzo57 and thanks for dedicating your time to me!

• Official Post

For the receiver that isn`t working put the box into flash mode. You will see an ip address on the front LCD display. Type this ip address into a browser. You should now see a portal for flashing new firmware.

For the receiver that is working, have you checked and tested the adapter settings in network connection configuration? Have you run the network wizard? Does the DM8000 have an ip address in the current settings? Have you tested this ip address in a browser?

Open DCC E2, then click the "Search" tab, this will scan your network for the correct ip address. Did this find anything?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!