Tuner A+B config with motor

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,019 times. The last Post () by seagen.

• Hello,

I have open blackhole 5, how do I config the A+B with motorsied set up?

on the back of the reciver it dose not say which inputs is tunner A or B?

I have a single cable connected to one of them, and will be installing a second cable later. So ust need to get it up ands running with one cable on a termpory basis but not sure if its connected to tuner A or B as mentioned.

Any help would be kindly appriciated

• I have a single cable connected to one of them, and will be installing a second cable later. So ust need to get it up ands running with one cable on a termpory basis but not sure if its connected to tuner A or B as mentioned.

You need to specify which Box you are using, my dear

Motor doesn't use A+B but positioner in your settings, but if we knew your Box, we would help you to use the one signal for 8 tuners

Regards

Edited once, last by cosy ().

• Official Post

This receiver has an FBC tuner.

There is no A + B, the two physical connections can have different signal source. E.g. One motorised, one fixed/diseqc switch. It does not matter which way round.

• Thanks,

I have sorted the tunner config out.

I selected the one input (input Tunner A that is connected to the motor and set that normally as positioner) and left the rest as automatic I untill get a second cabel fitted.

• I selected the one input (input Tunner A that is connected to the motor and set that normally as positioner) and left the rest as automatic I untill get a second cabel fitted.

Correct, but you don't have to leave the rest automatic, if you don't have a second cable.

You can leave the rest as deactivated

• Official Post

But you have a SatCR/Uicable LNB if I am correct from reading your post at VC?

If so then you can configure the tuners without an extra cable.

Same configuration as Tuner a but without the motor settings.

Choose a free channel frequency, Ex if your Tuner a is using Channel 1 then set Tuner C to use channel 2

And scroll down to Connected in the settings screen. Chose connected to tuner A and all should work just fine.

The nice thing is with FBC Tuner you can also configure more Tuners if needed,

It depend on how many channels are availible in your LNB. But they all has a minimum of 4 channels.

So you can setup.

Tuner A Channel 1

Tuner C Channel 2 (Connected to Tuner A)

Tuner D Channel 2 (Connected to Tuner A)

Tuner E Channel 2 (Connected to Tuner A)

Now you can watch one channel and record from 3 channels at the sametime with one cable.

Of cause since your are using an motor this apply to same sat position only

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

VU+ UNO 4K SE PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!