No start E2.. ???

There are 43 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,366 times. The last Post () by Nasser Bssiony.

• not if if it happened to someone maybe it will help me to fix this problem on the dinobot 4k mini

all of a sudden everything stopped.

even after running the flash from usb (atv 7.0) but the screen in the picture comes out.

then I restored it as per Faq ..

always the same, nothing to do, E2 is dead

9d633.jpg

and..

if use base recovery is same..

Code
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J5rb8rnOmDblbIXR9LwSojQpjRIkmFUq/view

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Have you try do reinstall recovery,because the uploader from the Dinobot 4K mini is android only.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• i have used this faq

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Are you sure you used the right uploader?Because @Captain was able to flash the ATV 7.0 with a USB stick a few days ago without any problems.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• yes, I used all the recovery procedures, and atv 6.4 - 7.0 7.1 But nothing to do

i have no idea how to get it back and i'm very sorry

downgrade android 8.0 to 7.0 no work.

all firmware update.zip No Work

Mistake :(

EDIT:

downgrade android 8.0 to 7.0 WORK OK

but is same image screen, no E2 start and no flash from usb

fix image screen

?thumbnail=1

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• OMG

so

1 rs232 cable

of the appropriate files

HiTool-STB-5.0.27 software

where I recover everything, it would also serve me the schematic of the cable I think.

Unfortunately the link leads to a forum that speaks another language.

Can we get it all back here?

Regards

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• yes, done, but i can't register to download those files,

I also have my difficulties unfortunately in some cases, sometimes you help a lot of people for many things, then when you have a problem it seems that everything goes wrong and no one answers.

thanks anyway

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Lululla

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • Well here is the flash tool if that helps you

HiTool-STB-5.0.6.zip

oh Thank's seagen.. ma 2 files in link..

I do not know how to register there, for poeter download incredible, you do not understand anything, no Italian

login register etc ..

bho

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Official Post

Well I just hope that the tool will help you to fix your Dino :smiling face with halo: I do not now how but there is a Youtube video

• I presume you have re-entered your mac file as I wrote in my guide. Otherwise you will have no enigma2.

Maybe your SD card has become corrupt and might need a format.

Dinobots are pain in the backside when they go wrong. Which I have done a few times by accidently dragging folders around in FTP software.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Lululla

To restore , you need to switch from 8 to 7,find or make a COM cable,select the firmware, replace the files from update zip in the configuration file in hitool, it is enough to replace 4 first files,after the firmware is finished, restore e2 From USB using the green button.

Ok..

I presume you have re-entered your mac file as I wrote in my guide. Otherwise you will have no enigma2.

Maybe your SD card has become corrupt and might need a format.

Dinobots are pain in the backside when they go wrong. Which I have done a few times by accidently dragging folders around in FTP software.

o yess K.. yess

i have a restored all modes..

i find cable scheme for hitools..

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• I have tried with HiTools, I have done a lot of tests, maybe I need the files that someone has tested.

If anyone can point me to the right files to send

Situation: stay in the boot.

I have to send all the files needed to retrieve it.

Force we can

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• you not read my post in openatv forum all files and infos include

for hitool read u5pvr infos to prepare

link me please

situazion now:

i have used HitOOl (show image and file)

1. After "EraseAll"

I uploaded the following files

6fa00b22dafc8.png

2. reboot and update from usb : update.zip (old version)

-boot ok
    -android 7.0 work (no show menu red and blue buttom)
    -now update online android...... update_normal
    -update OK

-Import mac address from Live_TV

-enable E2 in the Live TV App

------setup -> Misc -> Use E2

***now i am trying to load an E2 image from usb

i Show UPDdt on front panel :::::

-atv 6.4 (flash does not start)

-atv 7.0 (flash does not start)

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• 2. Reboot and update from usb: update.zip (old version .Why is that?After recovery, restart the receiver and boot E2 with USB green button without TV.Why is the configuration file from dinobot K4? did I post from the U5mini dinobot?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!