Skin Nitro Advanced v-5.2

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,231 times. The last Post () by Ramikarim.

• link : nitro-advanced-v-5-0

link : nitro-advanced-v-5-1

New update for the advanced nitro skin v-5.2 with the addition of 2 skins

First interface_PURPLE(NEW)

It is based on Render Extra Event with design modifications, additions and improvements

- The shape of the signal icon has been changed

- The top bar has been changed to show the emu data used and the weather has been moved to the bottom of the info bar

- A transparent cover has been added to the poster

- The appearance of stars evaluating tmdb has been added, as well as the parental alert on the first infobar, and a change and improvement on the second infobar

- Add cipher and reader data appearance

5d5d4.jpg  8cebaf09.jpg  498a3b9.jpg

Second interface_RED(NEW)

New Designed by my Kaleem and improvements and additions by Abu Hilala

(Posters & Backdrop depends on Render X)

83ca2870958ec6325.jpg  b42ca3604f1.jpg

1026ec285a40febf2df.jpg  8f304.jpg  15b53864ddd3652bb2.jpg

Download from

Code
    wget -q "--no-check-certificate" https://raw.githubusercontent.com/biko-73/NitroAdvanceFHD/main/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

Or make an update from the plugin by press ok when notification are displayed

3c2acafcf8253.jpg

• thanks sir..

SONY 4K TV/Vu + Ultimo 4K/Dreambox 8000 PVR/HD Dreambox 920 4K/Vu + DUO 4K SE

PIONEER VSX 921 SAUND 4K                                                                     GaLaTaSaRaY

The information given in the forum is for trial purposes and the responsibility belongs to the user.

• root@vusolo4k:~# wget -q "--no-check-certificate" https://raw.githubusercontent.

com/biko-73/NitroAdvanceFHD/main/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

=============================================================

Downloading NitroAdvanceFHD.tar.gz ...

=============================================================

--2022-05-07 17:51:31-- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/biko-73/NitroAdvanceF

HD/main/NitroAdvanceFHD.tar.gz

Resolving raw.githubusercontent.com... 185.199.109.133, 185.199.108.133, 185.199

.111.133, ...

Connecting to raw.githubusercontent.com|185.199.109.133|:443... connected.

HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found

2022-05-07 17:51:31 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Download failed !

• problem from dns setting -- not fit with github

go to telnet

Code
    init 4

- go to etc/resolve.conf

-chang dns

nameserver 8.8.8.8

nameserver 8.8.4.4

Code
    init 3
  • Those are already my DNS settings (Google)

Try it again please -- on my stb it's ok

Try it again please -- on my stb it's ok

Ok, changed nothing and re-ran same telnet commands and it has ran successfully. Guess that as this was my 4th attempt there was something at the other end. Thanks for your help anyway.

• Hi my brother Bassim i can't download it with your script please give me it in ipk version

• Transparent cover added to the poster seems do not work.... Same cover than 5.1 version.... I have installed 5.2 version by skin online update..... Pheraphs is it the problem??

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• Transparent cover added to the poster seems do not work.... Same cover than 5.1 version.... I have installed 5.2 version by skin online update..... Pheraphs is it the problem??

Are you try on new 2 skin added!!

Yes. New skin purple selected...

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

Are you try on new 2 skin added!!

Yes. New skin purple selected...

... but nothing... No transparent cover on poster...🤔🤷

Enigma2 skins for oe-alliance based images.

Enigma2 skins for OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenEight, OpenHDF, OpenNRF, OpenSPA, OpenViX and Pur-E2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!