need help for Zgemma 10 combo

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 722 times. The last Post () by Hannibal_Lecter.

• Good evening everyone

I'm a bit of a newbie

I bought a Zgemma 10 Combo,

to start I would like to start it in android mode, I don't know how to do it;

Thereafter I would like to know how one proceeds to the flashing and the updates.

thank you :smiling face with halo: :smiling face with halo: :smiling face with halo: :smiling face with halo: :smiling face with halo:

• Hi.

I don't want to be bad, but you can find video tutorials on YouTube :).

The problem, if you are an inexperienced user, may be to back up your configuration or the necessary data from the set-top box.

This means backing up softcam configuration files, backing up the configuration of your current Enigma2 distribution (if you need and want to install the same Enigma2 distribution) + including favorite DVB channels (userbouquet files) ... and so on.

• Thank you verry much,

i'm not an inexperienced user

I had a duo VU+ in the past, but it's been more than 5 years since I used it, I now have an atlas 200hd which satisfied me

I return to enimga after 5 years of absence.

on my new Zgemma 10 combo, I have nothing installed for the moment, no configuration, it is blank

To start, I want to install android and a stable and practical enigma 2 image with plugins and cams (cccam, oscam, fun cam ....)

r

• In that case, I won't advise you because I don't know this new model Zgemma H10.

I don't know how to do DUAL-BOOT in this Zgemma H10. Sorry.

Zgemma H10, for which, by the way, the manufacturer did not announce the official release. I read on the OpenPLi discussion forum that the H10 will not officially go into mass production. The H10 models sold are just a few pieces from pre-production. There may be a problem with updating / supporting drivers for newer Linux (i.e. the potentially newer Enigma2 distribution itself will have a problem) in the future.

Zgemma H10 Support Forum - Combo Android and Linux Enigma2 DVB-S2X + DVB-T2/C 4K UHD Dual Core Satellite IPTV Box

Download Zgemma H10 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!