Qviart Dual mooltiboot enigma2

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 951 times. The last Post () by asaphus1.

• Buongiorno qualcuno sa come posso programmare il mooltiboot enigma2 del Qviart Dual,

Non riesco ad inserire piu di un firmware nel mooltiboot. dato che mi scrive solo lo slot 1 e non capisco come si possa cambiare slot,e la visione degli slot si ha solo dal sitema android col sistema enigma 2 si vede solo immagine installata, e non c'e mooltiboot selector come per altri decoder tipo zgemma o gigablue nella parte enigma2,si deve installare?

dato che vorrei mettere pure2,openpli, opnatv .

Hello anyone knows how I can program the Qviart Dual mooltiboot enigma2,

I can't put more than one firmware in mooltiboot. since it only writes me slot 1 and I don't understand how you can change slots, and the vision of the slots can only be obtained from the android system with the enigma 2 system you can only see the installed image, and there is no mooltiboot selector as for other decoders like zgemma or gigablue in the enigma2 part, do you have to install?

since i would like to put pure2, openpli, opnatv. :face screaming in fear: :face screaming in fear: :face with head bandage:

• Usually you go to the FLASH ONLINE section of the settings, then select download images and after that press FLASH. It will then gives you the option of which slot you want the new image to be installed in. Remember that slot 1 is the image you are using so select other slots.

When done flashing, you can select the slot containing the new image from the multiboot menu of the STANDBY/ RESTART section of the settings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!