List with Define os firmware and 30 Enigma2 images that I installed on my Octagon SF8008

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,142 times. The last Post () by RDBB Arslan.

• List with Define os firmware and 30 Enigma2 images

that I installed on my Octagon SF8008.

I installed 30 enigma2 image on my device with 128 GB microsd memory card, and all work perfectly.

Openeight image is the only one that allows us to do a fullbackup of the images installed on the memory card without a crach.

Egami 10 #py3, is the only enigma2 image that allows us to do instant recording in allowed msd-data partition space, which is on slot 5.

I managed to record 21 consecutive hours of HD Channels and 7 consecutive hours of UHD Channels

1.jpg  2.png

3.png  4.png

5.jpg

I attach a new boot directory that 's valid to install 62 Enigma2 images

on Micro SD card 128 GB

boot-SF8008-62-STARTUP_1-62
    www.mediafire.com

You will need software MiniTool Partition Wizard to preparing and dividing Micro SD card 128GB partitions.

1.png

This method used by Yassin (Electro Yassine)

#Enigma2 حصريا تنصيب ما لانهاية من الصورعلى العملاق OCTAGON SF8008 4K الجزء 1- تقسيم SD CARD
    #Enigma2 حصريا تنصيب ما لانهاية من الصورعلى العملاق OCTAGON SF8008 4K الجزء 1- تقسيم SD CARDلدعم القناةPaypal : @YassineHossamPayeer : P1063763521
    youtu.be

#Enigma2 حصريا تنصيب ما لانهاية من الصورعلى العملاق OCTAGON SF8008 4K الجزء 2- تقسيم SD CARD
    #Enigma2 حصريا تنصيب ما لانهاية من الصورعلى العملاق OCTAGON SF8008 4K الجزء 2- تقسيم SD CARDhttps://www.mediafire.com/file/x49hueipzaqn416/boot.zip/fileلدعم...
    youtu.be

New method : for those who cannot use a computer to prepare a micro-sd card

Micro-sd-card partition script valid for sf8008 and similar devices : Card Capacity 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128 GB

And it's tested by me on the image of openeight 6.8

And it does not need to be modified upon installation.

mb_partitions2dev1.5.hidden-msd-all-16-32-64-128GB-SF8008.rar

See attached video to facilitate the installation process on the octagon sf8008

#Enigma 2 طريقة تقسييم SD CARD عبر سكريبت بسيط وتنصيب العديد من الصورالخارجية علي OCTAGON SF8008 4K
    #Enigma 2 طريقة تقسييم SD CARD عبر سكريبت بسيط وتنصيب العديد من الصورالخارجية علي OCTAGON SF8008 4Kالرابطhttps://www.mediafire.com/file/lcvnagk2kiu5m1i/scri...
    youtu.be

11.jpg  22.jpg

33.jpg  44.jpg

• najdine, can you tell me how you do to make a backup of all the images, from the Openeight image I believe?????Thank you....

To make a fullbackup for enigma2 image for example openatv-6.4 :

1- start openeight 6.8

2- Menu

3- Extra Setup

4- Backup/Flash

5- Backup Image

6- Choose image enigma2 you want to backup

on slot1 ; slot2 ; slot3....

7- After backup finished, you need to rename file

openeight-6.8-sf8008-backup-20220423-1833_mmc.zip

with the real name of enigma2 image.

8- Menu -- Plugins --> open File Commander

choose usb --> images ---> find file : openeight-6.8-sf8008-backup-20220423-1833_mmc.zip

and rename it with openatv_mmc.zip extension

and not openatv_usb.zip

that's all !

To restore or install a new enigma2 image:

2- Menu

3- Extra Setup

4- Backup/Flash

5-Flash online

• Hi friend Najdine for your answer, it's helped and if I don't abuse your kindness too much, I saw that you didn't use the script given by Octagon to partition your sd card, you used I believe a software, can you tell us more ??? Thank you for your help....

• 1- you need to install a softawre : MiniTool.Partition.Wizard.Technician.v12.3

MiniTool.Partition.Wizard.Technician.v12.3-SeuPirate.zip

2- Delete all partition in your msd card and convert its MBR Hard Drive disk to GPT Disk,

3-Begin to create yours partitions(16MB; 2GB;16MB;2GB;Msd_Data space;Null16MB;16MB; 2GB;Null16MB...)

and choose unallocated space on msd card to create a partition.

create-partition-on-unlocated-place.jpg

4- Follow these steps to create partitions on msd card :

Each enigma 2 image needs a 16MB partition (file system : other) for booting

and another 2GB partition (file system : Ext4) for firmware.

and I added another Null partition of 16 M (file system : NTFS) in order to be able to restore an enigma2 image

that I saved before on a partition of my HDD under windows.

5- How to create a partition ?

1- first E2 image : partition01:  16 MB (file system : other) + partition02 : slot5: openeight-6.8 - size : 2GB (file system : Ext4)

2- second E2 image : partition03 : 16 MB (file system : other) + partition04 : slot6: Egami-10.0 - size : 2GB (file system : Ext4)

3-partition05 reserved to mSD_data (file system : Ext4)

4- partition06 reserved to Null 16 MB (file system : NTFS)

5- third E2 image : partition07 : 16 MB (file system : other) + partition08 : slot7: openhdf-6.5 - size : 2GB (file system : Ext4)

6- partition09 reserved to Null 16 MB (file system : NTFS)

7- fourth E2 image : partition10 : 16 MB (file system : other) + partition11 : slot8: openbh-5.011 - size : 2GB (file system : Ext4)

8- partition12 reserved to Null 16 MB (file system : NTFS)

6-  After partitioning your microsd card, you need to put boot directory files in your first enigma2 image

and reboot device.

Menu,

Flash online,

and choose your enigma2 image to install.

that's all enjoy !

7- See and follow the picture below.

create-partition-on-micro-sd-card.jpg

• Unfortunately the software no longer allows converting the mbr disk to gpt, it is grayed out, I tried with another program and also diskpart and impossible....

Hello, finally, I found how to do with mini tool to make the partitions, then I have to understand the principle of support for the sd card by the boot image...

I'm stuck formatting the 16mb parts, there's no other, I put unformatted instead, I tried to launch the sd card but it blocks the octagon, it doesn't start anymore .....

Edited 4 times, last by kashmir ().

• Bonjour

le principe est simple

la 1ere partition de 16 Mo (system : non formaté) et après le démarrage le système la converti en ( other )

la 2ème partition doit être 2Go (system : Ext4) réservé pour image enigma2

la 3ème partition doit avoir 16 M (system : non formaté) et après le démarrage le système la converti en ( other )

la 4ème partition doit être 2Go (system : EXt4) réservé pour image enigma2

Attention !

la 5ème partition doit être réservé à l'espace data (sauvegarde des données par SF8008),

sinon SF8008 se bloque au démarrage.

Il faut bien calculer l'espace réservé au DATA pour qu'il ne reste pas d'espace vide sur Micro SD card après l'installation des autres images enigma2.

la 6ème partition doit avoir 16 M (system : non formaté) et après le démarrage le système la converti en ( other )

la 7ème partition doit être 2Go (system : EXt4) réservé pour image enigma2

etc.

Je vais vous donner un autre boot sans la partition Null de 16Mo (system NTFS).

vous n'aurez pas besoin.

1 - faire de nouveau le formatage de votre carte miscro sd,

démarrage en Recovery Mode

choisir SD Card Partition

il va vous faire les 5 premières partitions

2 - mettre votre SD Card sur pc et suivre mon exemple mais n'efface pas la 5ème partition réservé au Data.

la 6ème partition doit avoir 16 M (system : non formaté) et après le démarrage le système la converti en ( other )

la 7ème partition doit être 2Go (system : EXt4) réservé pour image enigma2

3- Il faut communiquer avec votre image openatv-6.4 par DCC

user : root

pass : root ou openatv ou votre password.

/boot

et remplace les fichiers de votre répertoire boot.

par ce nouveau fichier boot.

boot_without-file-partition-null-16MB-system-NTFS

boot_without-file-partition-null-16MB-system-NTFS.zip

Cordialement

TBs - Taoufik BEN SAAD

Tunis -Tunisie

najdine --> (najd mon fils et nadine ma fille)

• master G

Added the Label Article
  • Hello, najdine, I tried the method with the Openeight and recovery image, but once the procedure was done and my card was put back in the pc with mini tool, I couldn't do anything anymore.....I give up, thanks for your help; but I already spent too much time on it, I think my sd card has a problem.....

Good continuation to you.....

• Hello, @ friend Najdine, I think my sd card is defective, I managed to install 29 slots and everything starts fine, but there are slots where it's impossible to flash and others, very long and won't boot so i ordered a new 128gb card and i'll take all your files buddy.....thank you very much for the help....

• Hi, yes look here, my friend Najdine has planned everything, thanks again to him for his great work....

قائمة ب32 صورة للأنيغما 2 التي يمكننا تنصيبها على جهاز octagon sf8008
    قائمة ب32 صورة للأنيغما 2 التي يمكننا تنصيبها على جهاز octagon sf8008 E2 images / Microsd-64Go / Octagon SF8008 قائمة بصورة Define os و 30 صورة…
    www.tunisia-sat.com

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!