List with Define os firmware and 30 Enigma2 images that I installed on my Octagon SF8008

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,157 times. The last Post () by RDBB Arslan.

• Hi friend, you know that the one who developed all this principle is Najdine ..... like you, I am only a disciple who will try to put his principle in place, personally, I haven't received my card yet.....I think the first job you have to do is download

the Mini tool partition wizard software and familiarize yourself with it for mounting your card ...... (see Najdine's post 6...)

• Hi I'm giving up friend either it's me or it's the maps but it didn't work for me I still got errors and only 10 slots to create on a 128 GB map and in addition I lost everything I had done before on the old card ..... Stop .....

• Hi I'm giving up friend either it's me or it's the maps but it didn't work for me I still got errors and only 10 slots to create on a 128 GB map and in addition I lost everything I had done before on the old card ..... Stop .....

Hello, I got lost in it too., I formatted and partitioned again and again, the 5th partition was not very clear because the disk size got smaller each time, moreover, I could not assign the image to it every time. I tried in different imags, I could not see the micro sd. I formatted it with octagon 6.8, it gave an error .,So I'm lost

• Hi friend, then if you can't do it like that you also have the method with the script from Octagon, I've already tested it, it works very well, personally I have a 16GB sd card with 8 slots , since it's 2GB per slot.....go see here and have fun.....

Extra Multiboot slots for sf8008 and sf8008m [HowTo]
    Hi there, There is a way to create extra Multiboot Slots on the SD-card of the sf8008, or create extra Multiboot Slots on a USB-device of the sf8008m....
    octagon-forum.eu
  • Mi permetto di intervenire su questo lavoro ben descritto, ma ho testato un modo molto molto molto più semplice di creare partizione su scheda SD.

Basta installare l'immagine del team polacco di PKT Hyperion 8 o anche 9, poi aprire PKT panel e poi install menager e dai si può partizionare la scheda con il tasto Blu, fa tutto da solo.

Io. In questo modo ho installato 15 immagini diverse.

Spero di essere stato utile

:Translate:

Allow me to intervene on this well-described work, but I tested a much much simpler way of creating partition on SD card.

Just install the Polish team image of PKT Hyperion 8 or even 9, then open PKT panel and then install menager and come on you can partition the card with the Blue button, it does everything by itself.

I. This way I installed 15 different images.

I hope I was helpful

Edited once, last by master G: Please respect the forum rules and post in English only! ().

• Code
    Merhaba, Hi3798MV200 işlemcili ve 2GB DDR4 RAM'li bir Spybos S11 cihazım var. Bu cihaz şu anda Android 7 yüklü. Enigma 2'yi bu cihaza yüklemek mümkün mü? Bana yardımcı olursanız sevinirim, teşekkürler.

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by RDBB Arslan into this post. ().

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!