Samur's OSCam - Request for compilation, questions and help !!!

There are 807 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 121,187 times. The last Post () by EnoSat.

• OSCam for Dream-Elite 7.1 image

;

Buongiorno Samur, potresti postare anche una versione con emulatore per dm920? Grazie

P.S.: ti segnalo che anche per i dreambox One e Two (Aarch) con immagine Dream Elite 7.1 il percorso è /var/tuxbox/config.

Hello Samur, could you also post an emulator version for dm920? Thanks

P.S .: I would like to point out that also for the dreambox One and Two (Aarch) with Dream Elite 7.1 image the path is / var / tuxbox / config.

Edited 2 times, last by disa51 ().

• ;

• I just tried the version for DM920 r798 with emu (required path / var / tuxbox / config on Dream Elite 7.1), but it doesn't start, The version without emulator no problem.

• Al post 55 del link c'è quella funzionante senza emu per la DE 7.1 su dm920, le due di sopra, con e senza emu, sulla DE 7.1 (path /var/tuxbox/config) non funzionano, mentre ho provato solo quella con emu su Gemini Gp4.1 (che richiede path /etc/tuxbox/config), e funziona. Vuol dire che vi è il percorso /etc/tuxbox/config.

Si, so che sul dm920 va armv7.

At post 55 of the link there is oscam working without emu for DE 7.1 on dm920, the two above, with and without emu, on DE 7.1 (which requires path / var / tuxbox / config) do not work, while I only tried the one with emu on Gemini Gp4.1 (which requires path / etc / tuxbox / config), and it works. It means that there is the path / etc / tuxbox / config.

Yes, I know that armv7 goes on the dm920.

• Hi

Can you help me because I am a little bit confused

I have the tivusat Gold card (183E) that has already been activated and I also use it on another non E2 decoder .

I am trying to use tivusat card in my Octagon SF8008 4K with Opepli 8.1 image, but I can't see the tivusat's channels (only RAI 1,2,3 HD channels I can see).

I have followed these steps during a new clean Opepli 8.1 image installation :

1. Oscam plugin installation from openpli enigma2 feeds

2. Oscam-emu plugin installation from openpli enigma2 feeds

3. Oscam emu “enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-revcamv2_11.711-emu-r798_all.ipk” installation from linuxsat-support.com

4. I have download the new with cak7 support oscam version “1711-798 (armv7ve libusb).zip” I unzipped it and renamed it to oscam-emu

5. Using WinSCP FTP went to : usr/bin and deleted oscam-emu file

6. Using WinSCP FTP I have paste the renamed oscam-emu in here and then changed its attributes to 755

7. I have rebooted and refreshed the oscam-revcamv2 emu plugin

but nothing happened (I cannot see the tivusat channels)

Thanks

• this is not the place where to expose your problem here is just for posting the binaries

open your own thread or post here : Request for compilation OSCam, questions and helps !!!

thanks

;

• Hi

Can you help me because I am a little bit confused

I have the tivusat Gold card (183E) that has already been activated and I also use it on another non E2 decoder .

I am trying to use tivusat card in my Octagon SF8008 4K with Opepli 8.1 image, but I can't see the tivusat's channels (only RAI 1,2,3 HD channels I can see).

I have followed these steps during a new clean Opepli 8.1 image installation :

1. Oscam plugin installation from openpli enigma2 feeds

2. Oscam-emu plugin installation from openpli enigma2 feeds

3. Oscam emu “enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-revcamv2_11.711-emu-r798_all.ipk” installation from linuxsat-support.com

4. I have download the new with cak7 support oscam version “1711-798 (armv7ve libusb).zip” I unzipped it and renamed it to oscam-emu

5. Using WinSCP FTP went to : usr/bin and deleted oscam-emu file

6. Using WinSCP FTP I have paste the renamed oscam-emu in here and then changed its attributes to 755

7. I have rebooted and refreshed the oscam-revcamv2 emu plugin

but nothing happened (I cannot see the tivusat channels)

Thanks

• marfetas

you need just these steps for the 183E CARD:

new clean Opepli 8.1 image installation :

1. Oscam-emu Or Oscam plugin installation from openpli enigma2 feeds

2.then add your config files (oscam.server, oscam.user, oscam.conf) to the directory:

/etc/tuxbox/config Or /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam with its attributes to 644 ..???

Or you can find the config files here: RE: carta tvsat gold

;

• hi

this new version works with the new powervu channels at 15w satellite?

• this new version works with the new powervu channels at 15w satellite?

why you don't ask here:Request for compilation OSCam, questions and helps !!!

this thread is only for binaries

######

i don't know but:

OSCam-11711 ====> without emu

OSCam-11711-798 ====> with emu

first you quoted the oscam without emulator... :thumbsdown:

use oscam with emu: RE: OSCam For sf8008 and others [ boxes_Arch:arm ]

;

• Hello.

You must add the Mutant HD 66 SE to the list of STBs

I use this Oscam and it works great.

Thank you for your work :hello 1:

• uclan ustimpro4k ok tvsat nero OSCam-11711-798 (armv7ve libusb) slot dev/sci0 work

vhit smargo not work solution?

-[reader]

-label = Tivusat_1856

-description = Tivusat 1856

-protocol = mouse

-device = /dev/ttyUSB0

-autospeed = 0

-caid = 1856

-mod1 =F41xxxxx

-key3588 =42xxx

-data50 =B6xxxx

-mod50 = DBxxxxx

-idird = FFFFFFFF

-forceemmg = 1

-detect = cd

-nagra_read = 1

-detect_seca_nagra_tunneled_card= 1

-MHz = 450

-cardmhz = 2700

-caid = 1856:000000

-group = 1

-emmcache = 1,1,2,0

-blockemm-sconosciuto = 1

-auprovid = 005411,005412

Edited once, last by mangusta ().

• mangusta see in oscam.version if cardreader_smargo is enabled or not

if it's enabled you need to find a working config:

try : autospeed = 1 and remove : MHz = xxxx and cardmhz = xxxx

try also: device = /dev/ttyUSB0 Or device = /dev/ttyUSB1

;

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!