Samur's OSCam - Request for compilation, questions and help !!!

There are 820 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 127,755 times. The last Post () by leonlive.

• Hello and thank you dear managers and friends, I have a problem with oscam emu 11715 and oscam emu 11714 . When I install the file related to oscam emu 11715 or oscam emu 11714 and even the file binary related to oscam emu 11715 or oscam emu 11714 on Dreambox 7020 HD, I have the problem of stop and freezes for a long time on the channels of the swiss package, but when I install the file oscam emu 11711 and after I replace the binary file related to 11713. The channels of the swiss package open well and there is no freeze or stop. Now please help me how to solve this problem. Is there any way I can use oscam emu 11715 or oscam emu 11714. By the way, I have this problem only with Swiss package channels in Hotbird. My image is open pli 11.3 . Thank you for helping me.

• Merhaba ve teşekkür ederim değerli yöneticiler ve arkadaşlar oscam emu 11715 ve oscam emu 11714 ile ilgili bir sorunum var. oscam emu 11715 ile ilgili dosyayı kurduğumdaveya oscam emu 11714 ve hatta oscam emu 11715 ile ilgili ikili dosyaveya Dreambox 7020 HD üzerinde oscam emu 11714, swiss paketinin kanallarında uzun süre durma ve donma sorunu yaşıyorum fakat oscam emu 11711 dosyasını kurduğumda ve 11713 ile ilgili ikili dosyayı değiştirdikten sonra. İsviçre kanallarıpaket iyi açılır ve donma veya durma olmaz. Şimdi lütfen bu sorunu nasıl çözeceğim konusunda bana yardım edin. oscam emu 11715 kullanmamın bir yolu var mı?veya oscam emu 11714. Bu arada Hotbird'de sadece Swiss paket kanallarda bu sorunu yaşıyorum. Resmim açık pli 11.3 . Bana yardım için teşekkür ederim.

Network kısmında DHCP açık yapıp deneyin

• Hi,

I search for D-Cube R2 a new version with icam. You need to compile it with su980 toolchain which was first arm sat receiver

can you try from here:

Or

if not working please post an old working version.

thanks

;

• I have a new problem to install the latest version (enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam_11718-emu-r798_all.deb) on DM900 - Newnigma2.

I get this:

" The cache has no package named ' enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam'''

I don't know what this is supposed to mean, because I have never had this problem, any help would be appreciated.

Sat-An

• Hey samur and atari,

would you please help to compile the fitting one. Maybe the toolchain "docker" could also work, but not sure what is the main issue. - Has it to do with the kernel 2.6.34? There is no newer image anymore.

i tried all of them, unfortunately always the same result:

The old one (oscam-trunk) is running fine and you can find it attached:

The compiler-info is:

• OSCam: 1.20_svn Build: r11704 Compiler: arm-oe-linux-gnueabi

Some user told me I need the toochain of SU980

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!