Watching channels from different transponders - two tuners - motorized dish

There are 34 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,992 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• There is no priority anywhere in settings to be set

I do not want another image (I have limited time to play with it)

Picture from post #13 might in fact be correct (if rather confusing, as it looks like two separate LNB)

I am sure there is no user error in this case (it is extremely simple setup, 1:1)

Edited once, last by sebus ().

• Plase put hear screanshot on you tuner setings, tuner primo you get on expert menu or you webinterface ( put browser ip you decoder ip and presto enter go tò setup on webinfo)

You set tuner A motore (diseqc 1.2 usals) the tuner B set Advance mod from all sat set lnb1 from alt sat.

• Maybe in the image that you are using, but Pure2 does not have tuner settings in Webif

Anyway, my tun er settings is not an issue, it is correct (few post back):

Tuner A = USALS, Simple, Positioner

Tuner B = Second cable from motorized LNB

Edited 2 times, last by sebus ().

• I suppose that if it is image issue or driver issue, then nothing can be done.

As to config, I have also tried tuner A as advanced, tuner B as advanced OR second cable from motorized disk

Simply cannot get channels from separate transponders (on same sat) display

Edited once, last by sebus ().

• Official Post

All guesswork. And you don't want to co-operate/fault find

Going by one of the post on another forum, you linked /posted a diseqc switch. If you are indeed using a diseqc switch in your hardware, then the behaviour/results you are describing are correct.

Edit:

Found this from your posts on another forum ( I have edited out co-ordinates). It definitely does not match the hardware you described.

• I am NOT using any (DISeqC) switch, I am using simple universal 4 output LNB with a SINGLE cable to tuner A & tuner B on H7S

I have Tuner A as simple/positioner/USALS

(I have also tried advanced, but I see no advantage to that setup)

Tuner B second cable from motorized dish from tuner A

That is really simple setup.

And it does work fine as long as both channels (one on TV, second streamed from webif to PC) are coming from same transponder on same satellite

I am sorry, but how I do not want to cooperate? I do not have luxury of time to keep playing with another image (I use sat for watching)

Edited 3 times, last by sebus ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!