[Skin] Metrix Confluence Xposter packet by Dragon & Lululla

There are 237 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 25,925 times. The last Post () by zyjzy.

• remember that this skin does not use xtravent plugin, maybe deactivate it if it is running

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• try this Pro version fixed..

v.1.1

hi

problem with installation

Code
    Using username "root".
    root@vuzero4k:~# opkg install /tmp/*.ipk
    Refusing to load file '/tmp/enigma2-plugin-skins-metrixconfluencexp-pro-atv-dragon-lululla_1.1_all.ipk' as it matches the installed version of enigma2-plugin-skins-metrixconfluencexp-pro-atv-dragon-lululla (1.1).
    Unknown package '/tmp/enigma2-plugin-skins-metrixconfluencexp-pro-atv-dragon-lululla_1.1_all.ipk'.
     * opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package /tmp/enigma2-plugin-skins-metrixconfluencexp-pro-atv-dragon-lululla_1.1_all.ipk.
    root@vuzero4k:~#

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

• Have you installed the Skin from the ATV Feed that I have updatet yesterday?

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Have you installed the Skin from the ATV Feed that I have updatet yesterday?

Code
    as it matches the installed version 

why?? on feed exist 1.0 version

this version is new.. now is 1.1 :smiling face with sunglasses:

remove old version

opkg remove enigma2-plugin-skins-metrixconfluencexp-pro-atv-dragon-lululla

and reinstall attached version 1.1 ipk version

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• have packed version 1.1 at

50 minutes ago

so it is not an updated version

green screen?
    log please..

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• remove old version

opkg remove enigma2-plugin-skins-metrixconfluencexp-pro-atv-dragon-lululla

and reinstall attached version 1.1 ipk version

Hi done by your request.

error..?!?

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

• ok.. i rename this package in 1.2 version next day.. but only here are version new..

only i give the updated versions to the atv team, nobody else

then they will be confused. I gave version 1.1 at 20:00 current time of rome

here fix

On Github

your crash..

20:35:21.4200 Converter.changed(self, what)

20:35:21.4201 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Element.py", line 91, in changed

20:35:21.4207 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/CList.py", line 7, in __call__

20:35:21.4213 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer/Label.py", line 27, in changed

20:35:21.4219 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Element.py", line 18, in wrapper

20:35:21.4225 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/ServiceName2.py", line 631, in getText

20:35:21.4239 ret += self.getTransponderInfo(info, ref, f)

20:35:21.4239 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/ServiceName2.py", line 252, in getTransponderInfo

20:35:21.4246 result += x in range(10)+[15] and {0:'Auto',1:'1/2',2:'2/3',3:'3/4',4:'5/6',5:'7/8',6:'8/9',7:'3/5',8:'4/5',9:'9/10',15:'None'}[x] or ''

20:35:21.4247 TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'range' and 'list'

20:35:21.4248 [ePyObject] (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method SelectionEventInfo.updateEventInfo of <class 'Screens.ChannelSelection.ChannelSelection'>>,()) failed)

i have converter named

xServiceName2

not ServiceName2

50 minutes ago

but ATV team have since today morning see picture

50 minutes ago

but ATV team have since today morning see picture

in description my IPK ATV is different

Description: Skin MetrixConfluencexp-Pro modded by dragon-lululla

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• the skin is already tested on atv 6.x and 7.x on py2 and py3

to clear it what i did:

1 morning installed fresh image ATV7.1 and you skin from feed. discover is slow and leave it.

2 then install my favorit skin from KiddaC and skin Multiposter from bebel

3 tonight saw your updated skin and installed ..and started reporting error

you tested on ATV 7.1 - Pass

my test ATV 7.1 from 10.06.22; Vu zero4k - faild

maybe your skin dont like to be installed with other skin together? really dont know (your homework)

like i said before will wait for new realise version

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

Edited once, last by sarsan ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!