VU+ zero 4K and signal loss on some TPs since installation

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 692 times. The last Post () by @str01974.

• Hi team,

[apologies if this was previously raised but could not find any similar scenario here]

I have a motorized 80cm dish (using disecq 1.2) with a VU Zero+ 4K receiver (kernel version 4.1.20 / 20210407) and i am experiencing "no signal" issue on some TPs (mostly on 23e when most of the signal strength on the majority of them is above 60%) and/or signal oscillation varying from 35% down to 10% on a couple of TPs (Hispasat) without reason (I'm on OpenPLi 8.2).

Previously i had a Formuler F4 turbo and never had any similar behaviour (and no setup was changed only the receiver).

I am tempting to test with other coax cables but would rather have your opinion/suggestions first because I read on several forums that it might be tuner/hardware related and, if the case, no solution is currently available .

thanks in advance for your replies.

• Hi

Thanks for your reply.

As previously mentioned, disecq set up did not change. I'm on 1.2,, no tone burst, no USALS (as manual pointing).

However if you have set up advise, I'd be interested to test.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!