History Zap Selector for OpenPli (6.x-9.x) © Dorik1972

There are 207 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 15,437 times. The last Post () by pepsik.

• Interesting read this.

It would be nice if it were possible to do exactly the same thing with the image EPG

I do use the EPG Translator plugin and I fixed the html parsing errors many months ago, but having the image translate the EPG automatically would be a massive step forward. I also use the TMDB plugin to translate the EPG data, invoked from the yellow button in the single EPG screen, but for some unknown reason this fails to translate Eastern European languages.

• Interesting read this.

It would be nice if it were possible to do exactly the same thing with the image EPG

I do use the EPG Translator plugin and I fixed the html parsing errors many months ago, but having the image translate the EPG automatically would be a massive step forward. I also use the TMDB plugin to translate the EPG data, invoked from the yellow button in the single EPG screen, but for some unknown reason this fails to translate Eastern European languages.

This is the dream that we hope to achieve through the genius developers of Enigma

Allows to change the language of channel data (epg) or describe current and next events to have it for all channel into all languages of the world through Google Translate with a button... not one by one ch. manually as epg translator plugin do ...

Which is the same as what I requested development on through plugin SubsSupport to have translation for non-English speaking channels

To be able to watch non-English-speaking channels, for example, translated to them via Google automatically, with just the click of a button

as we do manually now by download srt file from international sites

• - now i use image and stb on English language and want subtitle by Arabic, i do that from plugin setting and i think there is conflict because subtitle still displayed in English & spinng wheel display continually every subtitle appear

To do this, I need to make some additions to the plugin settings. Then it will be possible to specify which language to translate the text from srt-files ... Now the translation language corresponds to the interface language of your STB

- i miss how automatically detect and download subtitle from google online,

i am still get subtitle srt file via international site manual download from plugin itself

Why did you decide that the plugin will have new functionality in the form of "automatically detect and download subtitles from google online"?? Where and when did you see Google's subtitle service for any movies or shows? The Google Translate API is used to translate text from a subtitle srt file, no more .... For some reason, it seems to me that you only know how to "dream" and poorly understand how this plugin works or how subtitles for media files are organized in general

Allows to change the language of channel data (epg) or describe current and next events to have it for all channel into all languages of the world through Google Translate with a button..

This is elementary implemented, only the idea is absolutely crazy. What is the point of translating events from the EPG into all the languages of the world? It is much more efficient to add an online translation into the desired language in the corresponding renderer

p.s. Regarding the "spinner" ... "wisely" need to use non-blocking requests to the Google translate API, for example, using the functionality of the twisted library ( twisted.web.client.getPage )...

• I do use the EPG Translator plugin and I fixed the html parsing errors many months ago, but having the image translate the EPG automatically would be a massive step forward. I also use the TMDB plugin to translate the EPG data, invoked from the yellow button in the single EPG screen, but for some unknown reason this fails to translate Eastern European languages.

1) RE: History Zap Selector for OpenPli (6.x-9.x) © Dorik1972

2) I also rewrote TMDB two years ago ... there are no problems with any languages and with translation using the Google translate API too ...

• That's, because i am already use the plugin on py3 image before add new file

RE: History Zap Selector for OpenPli (6.x-9.x) © Dorik1972 - In this post, you posted the ipk file of the plugin to "remake" ... This ipk-file (plugin) will NEVER, UNDER ANY CONDITIONS work on Python3.... As well as the original source code of this plugin on GitHub - https://github.com/mx3L/subssupport/releases

• To do this, I need to make some additions to the plugin settings. Then it will be possible to specify which language to translate the text from srt-files ... Now the translation language corresponds to the interface language of your STB

Thanks a lot for your time and effort

Why did you decide that the plugin will have new functionality in the form of "automatically detect and download subtitles from google online"??

That's what i am hope to find vie modification to this plugin or by new developed one

at first time that's what i am asking and give example by SubsSupport plugin

Where and when did you see Google's subtitle service for any movies or shows?

- The Google Translate API is used to translate text from a subtitle srt file, no more ....

That's what i am asking for .... developed plugin which can download srt file automatically by (Name of event now) and translate this text file to the language in plugin setting and auto sync to current event time

- For some reason, it seems to me that you only know how to "dream" and poorly understand how this plugin works or how subtitles for media files are organized in general

Thanks, For that i am back to expert to have correct knowledge and ask for help and developed

This is elementary implemented, only the idea is absolutely crazy.

What is the point of translating events from the EPG into all the languages of the world?

- It is much more efficient to add an online translation into the desired language in the corresponding renderer

i mean availability to world language translation and every one choice his need from setting

- Now on almost user who have xtraevent we have infos file offline to almost famous events

p.s. Regarding the "spinner" ... "wisely" need to use non-blocking requests to the Google translate API, for example, using the functionality of the twisted library ...

Waiting for your fix

at the end Thank you very much for your time and effort

• That's what i am asking for .... developed plugin which can download srt file automatically by (Name of event now) and translate this text file to the language in plugin setting and auto sync to current event time

Yes, you are a dreamer... If you noticed a plugin is searched by the name of the event and offered to select manually from the found N-files of subtitles with different lang... How should the plugin find out which of the found subtitle files you need?

You need not a programmer, but a telepath :face with tears of joy:

• Yes, you are a dreamer... If you noticed a plugin is searched by the name of the event and offered to select manually from the found N-files of subtitles with different lang... How should the plugin find out which of the found subtitle files you need?

You need not a programmer, but a telepath :face with tears of joy:

I hope that you can take a lot of questions and inquiries and that this does not inconvenience you

As I spoke to you in the first post, this is not a compliment.

We lack developers on Enigma with what is new and useful for users

For a while, development has been stopped, except for some updates, no new ideas for Plugins

And here when you appeared, your modifications, and your interest ... What made me go to you with questions and requests

The problem is that me as user has limited experience in light of the lack of resources for Enigma, that can be viewed and knowledge increased from

Most experiences are gained through trial and error

It is possible that the idea presented is not entirely correct

It is possible to reset it through your experience with what is suitable or available during programming and Engema

- May I inquire about the way the translation works, such as YouTube, and its availability in several languages?

- Is it available like that on Enigma2 ?

- Can this be provided for multi-channel subtitles (DVP)?

Absolutely No Problem ....if developers had good telepathy :smiling face: it will solve a lot of problem

• Waiting for your fix

With non-blocking requests ... redownload - RE: History Zap Selector for OpenPli (6.x-9.x) © Dorik1972

- May I inquire about the way the translation works, such as YouTube, and its availability in several languages?

- Is it available like that on Enigma2 ?

- Can this be provided for multi-channel subtitles (DVP)?

Uncle Google has all the answers ... and he has no time limit to bring them to you

• With non-blocking requests ... redownload - RE: History Zap Selector for OpenPli (6.x-9.x) © Dorik1972

after add new, this error displayed

9f0f31037e1df0.webp

Uncle Google has all the answers ... and he has no time limit to bring them to you

Yes my dear, Uncle has all answers - but i ask for Information gained from experience, not Lazy to search for the information

As I mentioned in the previous post

- We lack information about Enigma with detailed explanations that benefit users and not mazes and talismans for experts and programmers

- Thanks again a lot

• Information gained from experience

Experience comes with time spent asking Uncle Google questions and analyzing his answers.

We lack information about Enigma with detailed explanations that benefit users and not mazes and talismans for experts and programmers

With all due respect ... I do not intend to waste time eliminating illiteracy ... For some reason I find answers from Uncle Google ... what prevents other users from doing this?

after add new, this error displayed

The user experience should tell you a simple truth: NO LOG - NO PROBLEM ... I don't do fortune-telling from pictures ... Everything works for me. I uploaded an archive of files from my STB ...

a6683ad08528fc.webp

The first line of code in the subtitles.py file I included in the archive is NO ERROR!

• The user experience should tell you a simple truth: NO LOG - NO PROBLEM ... I don't do fortune-telling from pictures ... Everything works for me. I uploaded an archive of files from my STB ...

The first line of code in the subtitles.py file I included in the archive is NO ERROR!

i agreed with you (NO LOG = NO PROBLEM) can support from developer, but that's the truth no crash = no log

i attach my file shown as without first line and after i add it the error go to second line

185e3f13f37ea71ce52ccc38.webp

Thanks agin over & over

• i attach my file shown as without first line and after i add it the error go to second line

On your picture - NOT subtitles.py ... This is subrip.py ... Moreover, with some kind of "curve" first line. What's so difficult about downloading an archive and unpacking it on STB?

but that's the truth no crash = no log

Learn simple and accessible commands in the terminal

Code
    init 4; ENIGMA_DEBUG_LVL=6 enigma2 2>&1 | tee /tmp/log.txt

And you will be surprised that the enigma2 log can ALWAYS be obtained ....

Stop telling us "bedtime stories"

• I know the Google (EPG) Translator plugin,

Well, if you know it, then most likely you know that it does NOT work because there are html parsing errors :beaming face with smiling eyes: ... I fixed it today and made it fully p2/py3 compatible ..... Enjoy!

p.s. No offense to the author of this plugin ... but his code is so NON pythonic that I was even ashamed to "poke around" in it

Hi. I may have not understood correctly but, did u fix the EPG Translator plugin? Because I m trying to find one working with OpenPLI 8.2 and I cannot find any. Either they crash at start or they crush when the EPG button is selected.

• Hi. I may have not understood correctly but, did u fix the EPG Translator plugin?

What makes you think that it was about EPGTranslator? We talked about subtitles plugin...

• Hi. I may have not understood correctly but, did u fix the EPG Translator plugin?

What makes you think that it was about EPGTranslator? We talked about subtitles plugin...

my bad! any chance for EPG Translator fix for openpli above v7?

• my bad! any chance for EPG Translator fix for openpli above v7?

Nothing is impossible in life... Moreover, there is no difference between versions 7.x and 8.x on Pli... And if something doesn't work there, then fix it for 5-10 minutes... It would be desirable If there is a log ... according to the "stories" I do not guess ... But I DO NOT use the EPGTranslator plugin ... I don’t see the point in it at all =) It’s easier for me to add this feature to my EPGImport mod

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!