openhdf-6.5 - amiko 8900 ​- spark 7111 - Python 2.7.18 based on OE-A 4.4 built by ahmed gazye 20220610

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,334 times. The last Post () by ahmed gazye.

• :welcome41:

linuxsat-logo-happynewyear1-250x120.webp

198051-3df91998a2c2b6-png

923095066.gif

?thumbnail=1198069-pasted-from-clipboard-gif

122.gif

122.gif

openhdf-6.5 -amiko8900 spark 7111 - Python 2.7.18 based on OE-A 4.4 built by ahmed gazye 20220610

?thumbnail=1

198055-pasted-from-clipboard-png

122.gif

122.gif

198058-pasted-from-clipboard-gif

in the beginning, many thanks to those from whom I learned how to Build images on Core oe-alliance for E2 devices

Dear brothers Hussein, Radwan and Atef

118.gif118.gif118.gif118.gif118.gif

138268-6a27f64e2e9a32c7b42-png

I built the raw version without feed in 10/06/2022 on Core oe-alliance 4.4 for openhdf-6.5

The feed is It has no benefit as long as the team does not support the image

Because you can't install anything on your device from it

image Python 2 version has everything you need You can find it everywhere

pasted-from-clipboard.jpg

122.gif

pasted-from-clipboard.jpg

Due to some brothers’ complaints about the lack of a modified plugin for Python 3 versions, this Python 2 version was built

to provide all the necessary plugins for it next to the other Python 3 in order to meet everyone’s desire

?thumbnail=1  198067-pasted-from-clipboard-gif

It is better to Installing on the external flash only it is Developed

by enigma2-plugin-extensions-imagemanager Or any other plugin

?thumbnail=1

The picture from my device

198059-pasted-from-clipboard-jpg

122.gif

Installing the CacheFlush , and setting it to work every 5 minutes automatically until you can deal with it asily

The version is light on the device and accepts most of the additions

?thumbnail=1

122.gif

replace the file pti.ko to /lib/modules/2.6.32.71_stm24_0217/extra/pti

From another version of your device Such as openatv openpil pure2

To be able open the encrypted channels

?thumbnail=1

?thumbnail=1

?thumbnail=1

?thumbnail=1

?thumbnail=1

122.gif

You must set a new password to be able log in by DCC

go to > menu>setup> system >network>password setup

They changed the password, for example

dreambox, root, or black.....etc

Then save with the green button

122.gif

122.gif

198067-pasted-from-clipboard-gifThe next is better, God willing198068-pasted-from-clipboard-gif

122.gif

122.gif

I haven't tested the version and I don't know if it works or not, but I tried the version that I made for my Spark 7162 and it work

ALL The picture in topic from my device 7162 than the version that I made for my Spark 7162

198070-78f6b439-png

Enjoy & Good luck

?thumbnail=1

846839748.gif

• how to install latest oscam on this image?

Installing the emu in the old way by uploading it to the Extension / var supply and running it by plugin alternative softcam manager Suitable for old versions only

But modern versions must Installing through ipk extension

• Attached is an Oscam version that works with the image

• i have tested this image on amiko shd8900.i think this image is slow on changing chanel ,etc..nice look,but..anyway thanks for efforts.and thank you for keepeng our boxes alive..

Edited once, last by egog ().

• thx my brother ahmed nice work

how can i take backup for my images installed on open-multiboot.?

i have openblackhole in internel flash

openatv6.3 openatv6.4 openpli 8rc on external flash by open-multiboot

how to take backup for images on externel flash ?

• thx my brother ahmed nice work

how can i take backup for my images installed on open-multiboot.?

i have openblackhole in internel flash

openatv6.3 openatv6.4 openpli 8rc on external flash by open-multiboot

how to take backup for images on externel flash ?

I haven't used a plugin open-multiboot before however

Try to use Plugin ImageManager 2.5.5

it is creating backups in IMG, TAR, TAR.GZ formats from any section

We choose the images and the location where the backup is stored and the extension press OK

139291-afb308c38ed-jpg

139293-373717e75-jpg

139294-9cc9f35fe24503c973ca3d4-jpg

It is better to install images on the external flash by plugin ImageManager 2.5.5

Because it is an complete plugin that enables you to do everything you want

- creating backups in IMG, TAR, TAR.GZ formats from any section;

- copying images to any section of the flash drive;

- reboot function to another partition;

- rename the flash drive section;

- installation of images and backups in IMG, TAR, TAR.GZ formats on external flash drive partitions;

- when creating a backup, you can delete both the Enigma2 settings and personal data in the emulator configs.

• thx a lot dear ahmed i will try it when backhome

can u plz give other simple methods to take backup from externel

The theme is simple installation plugin ImageManager 2.5.5 in your openblackhole in internel flash Then restart the device, go to the menu > plugin, plugin ImageManager 2.5.5

We choose backup via the remote button on the side then the images then the location where the backup is stored then the extension press OK

139291-afb308c38ed-jpg

139293-373717e75-jpg

139294-9cc9f35fe24503c973ca3d4-jpg

With a program dcc, you can Transfer the backup from the location you chose to your pc

Good luck

?thumbnail=1

• thx so much my brother ahmed. you are alwys here to help us.

plz can u help me when i use openatv6.4 openatv6.3 pure i face freeze on hd chanels like elevent sport hotbird

but when i use openpli8.0-rc the problèm disapear

how can i solve this problem

• thx so much my brother ahmed. you are alwys here to help us.

plz can u help me when i use openatv6.4 openatv6.3 pure i face freeze on hd chanels like elevent sport hotbird

but when i use openpli8.0-rc the problèm disapear

how can i solve this problem

This is not the defect of the version, but it is a defect of Spark devices that contain a weak and old hard ware in order to meet modern enigma, emus plugins In order to make things more clear, the biggest problem with the Spark devices at present is the weakness of the RAM, which causes heavy and stuck to device Even with trying to remedy this problem,

In order to deal with that copy of the team in an acceptable manner, you must do the following

The basic skin of the copy changed with a lighter skin, as it consumed a large amount of ram

Installing the CacheFlush or ClearMem plugin, or both, and setting it to work every 5 minutes automatically, And when you feel the heavy of the version, use the Clear now in CacheFlush or ClearMem, by pressing the blue button on the remote when you turn them on.

in addition to doing swap at least 256 MB, so the swap is better to have twice the size of the RAM.

Turn off the emus if you do not see encrypted channels and play them only when needed

And install the necessary plugins and channels file only

• Yes, my brother, this is good, and the device should always be dealt with in this situation. The device has become a beautiful Past, and it is time to change to a newer device

Admin adakah image for spark python3

The section contains more than one version of Python 3 for your device. The defect of Python 3 is that it is difficult for the device and for the user because there is not a lot of modified plugin for Python 3.

Spark STI 7111 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!