AJPanel Enigma2 Tools - discussion & support

There are 796 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 103,529 times. The last Post () by odem2014.

• Thank you for information, I understand, if I export Account Information there is Creation-Date at 1970 (start Unix time) and Expire Billing Date 000000...

This data make no sense to show, thats right.

• sorry Biko if I didn't explain myself well, I was updating the image from the gp feed.. so it was still downloading when the box restarted, I think during the installation of the plugin it read the postinstall.. . I believe that there shouldn't be or there should be a messagebox in its place.

• sorry Biko if I didn't explain myself well, I was updating the image from the gp feed.. so it was still downloading when the box restarted, I think during the installation of the plugin it read the postinstall.. . I believe that there shouldn't be or there should be a messagebox in its place.

it still not clear what's happen to me,

what i am understand is

- updating the image from the gp feed

- box restarted while it was still downloading

- what refer to that's happened from the AJPanel !

what you mean about "the installation of the plugin it read the postinstall"

postinstall have no function after AJPanel installation !!

how it do any thing after panel are installed and work !!

can you explain more to me to discuss with developer this issue

• Thank you for information, I understand, if I export Account Information there is Creation-Date at 1970 (start Unix time) and Expire Billing Date 000000...

This data make no sense to show, thats right.

at first your stb must have real time !!

Date at 1970 = your stb have feak time

Expire Date 000000 = No time limit

it's golden account :shushing face:

• please check attached files:

V8.8.8 - word "Finnished" - yellow collor - after successful installation

V9.0.0 - word "Finished" - stay gray all the time

This is one of the changes in the latest version.

Some unimportant messages where changed to Grey in order for other messages to appear clearer.

• Some unimportant messages where changed to Grey in order for other messages to appear clearer.

ok. thank you lettink me know.

some plugins still install the dependency and the screen shows "finished (gray)"; but when pressing the exit button it says “do you really wanna cancel installation?

old version - change color from grey to yellow after all installation process are done.

previous option more usefull, think

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

• Hello, is it possible to record from a live channel in the IPTV portal? I have been reviewing the settings of the add-on for a while and I do not see the way to do it, or maybe it is that you can not? in VOD if I can, but in the live channels the download manager option is not available, is grayed out, it happens in OpenATV and Egami in VuZero4k, would be so kind to tell me how to do it, I have version 9.0.0, is an excellent add-on I use it daily, great job, thank you very much.

• Hello, is it possible to record from a live channel in the IPTV portal? I have been reviewing the settings of the add-on for a while and I do not see the way to do it, or maybe it is that you can not? in VOD if I can, but in the live channels the download manager option is not available, is grayed out, it happens in OpenATV and Egami in VuZero4k, would be so kind to tell me how to do it, I have version 9.0.0, is an excellent add-on I use it daily, great job, thank you very much.

nobody knows?

there is no function to record from panel,

record are from images

only panel have function to download from server for vod or serials

• Good day every one.Could anyone here be kind enough to direct me on how to uninstall a skin using AJ Panel?

Thanks...

you need to know all component file as render & converter beside main skin folder inside skins default path /usr/share/enigma2

by having any skin ipk you can extract it by 7zip and get no how about all it's component and with each name to easy remove manually as you ask

• Good day every one.Could anyone here be kind enough to direct me on how to uninstall a skin using AJ Panel?

Thanks...

you need to know all component file as render & converter beside main skin folder inside skins default path /usr/share/enigma2

by having any skin ipk you can extract it by 7zip and get no how about all it's component and with each name to easy remove manually as you ask

Thanks,the skin is actually a .tar.gz file ,since I installed it earlier using AJ panel.I will do as you have said......

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!