AJPanel Enigma2 Tools - discussion & support

There are 794 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 101,574 times. The last Post () by thundere.

• Octagon sf8008 OpenVix 6.0.008 ajpanel 5.00 python 3.9.7 kernel 3.4.34 ok work

I really like this plugin but i'm not sure if works well on vix image, as since i started using it i have had problems, anyone else using vix image with this plugin?

if you have any issue with panel or any other member, with pleaser we listen to you and look for solution

just need physical thing like crash log to try to know what is the problem

the basic way developer take is try to help by develop & provide simple way to use enigma function

Hi, thanks for your reply, it was not crashing the box, but there was some odd things happening, like some onscreen graphics were showing in a darker shade, when i removed the aj panel it went back to normal, there was other things also which i can't remember, i have installed the new version 5.0.1 and i'll see how it goes, i am using the latest vix image 6.1.004 on a vu+ ultimo 4k.

• ok noticed a few things and all portal related

last week i made a bouquet using a portal, the portal played in ajpanel and also it played as a bouquet,

now the fun part, the same portal now doesnt play in ajpanel also any bouquets i make doesnt play either,

But the old bouquet i made last week still plays fine in E2

(ps on openatv ,hd51 and installed latest AJpanel)

• This issue seems to be related either to the reference code or system player.

In your old bouquet that worked, play any channel and check its reference code by clicking "Info" (while AJPanel player bar is shown).

Check the first part that the reference starts with (e.g. 4097 or 5001 or 5002, etc).

Make sure that this is the default in AJPanel Settings (Default IPTV Reference Type) then add the bouquet again.

This is the Reference Type and is used by the system to decide what player/streamer to use.

Note: You can see what Reference Type works and what doesn't by the option:

IPTV >> Check System Acceptable Reference Types.

(The green ones will work and suitable for your current player).

Another option is to change the Reference Type for all your IPTV form the option:

IPTV >> Change All Ref. Types to (1/4097/5001...)

Try the green ones (discussed above) until you find the one that is suitable for your player.

You can also check your default player and its settings if you are using the plugin "ServiceApp".

• ok did all that, the original bouquet works on 4097 and still works and this is what i dont understand, i made another bouquet on 4097 same portal and it doesnt work, it just doesnt play at all what i have noticed though is the stream data is totally different to the original ie the one with the token and mac

• pauldb >>> Page 6

• Among many formats, the simplest are:

http://portal:port/ 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx

(one line separated by space/s or tab/s)

http://portal:port/

00:1A:79:xx:xx:x1

00:1A:79:xx:xx:x2

00:1A:79:xx:xx:x3

(one line for host followed by a MAC or multiple MACs)

http://portal:port/get.php?username=abc&password=123

(all in one line)

http://portal:port username=abc password=123

(one line separated by space/s or tab/s)

• i insert this option for stalker config ....i get message Err-404: Not found..M3u list for this portal work fine

http://portal:port/client/ option

• Great stuff biko! Some providers started working again!

The ultimate feature would be:

When you create a bouquet of a list that you could choose the EPG source for each channel.

AJPanel only does this when both channels have a identical name but IPTV often uses "Channelname FHD" or "VIP Channelname HD"

Another idea:

Please add to prefix cleaning: VIP and DE

• ok, let's clear some function already we have in AJPanel

- We can make bouquet from any server and remove all prefix (IENI , IFHDI , IVIPI, IHDI -- latter and unique number from the name to be general

ff4da4.webp

- we have option to relate one iptv ch. by another sat ch. id to have picon & epg for iptv same as sat

One of the problems that some users of iptv subscriptions face

All subscription channels have one reference number

Reference is the means by which Enigma can differentiate between different channels

So that different data or icons can appear on those channels

Here, the developer solved the problem

- By making available to the user through the panel with this feature referred to, the ability to change channels that are identified to a distinct reference number that is numbered by the panel and accordingly each channel has an identification number that distinguishes it

_ It is also possible to choose the automatic change of the reference numbers to match the numbers of the SAT channels (provided that the names match)

It was released in version 2.0

Possibility to change to all types of referrals for the numbers of media players

Stream Type 1 (DVB Stream)

Stream Type 4097 (servicemp3)

Stream Type 5001 (GST Player)

Stream Type 5002 (Ext-3 EPlayer)

Stream Type 8192 (HDMI input)

Stream Type 8193 (eServiceUri)

You can check the check system acceptable option to see the number that allows channels to appear in the channel list, but it is not required to work

With the possibility of choosing for IPTV, it was possible to check, re-number, and change the numbering of the media player between (1/4097/5001/5002)

(A smart solution to get rid of the problem of one reference number for all IPTV channels)

Some images contain more than one media player, and this number identifies the media player.

Most images do not accept only the reference, which starts at 4097, which is the main operator in most of the images

When you need to use a better player installed on the image, you can choose.. For example, ext3 eplayer must be changed to 5002 so that the system recognizes the choice of media player

Starting from version 2.5.1 .. on 09/17/2021

- Added "Share Reference with Satellite/C/T Channel" option to change individual IPTV reference to an existing channel (for PIcon and EPG sharing)

This feature provides you with the participation of any IPTV channel with data and beacons of the SAT channel (which is equivalent to the function of Iptosat)

By choosing a channel from local iptv live, provided that a similar channel is available on the SAT, with beacons and information

And go to choose the same channel name from the yellow button and then share

Then go to the SAT channel and choose it as in the picture.

109dc68def239b47f9fb.webp

- we can get it from provider server if supported (Update Current Bouquet EpG from IPTV Server)

af75993b91cec539.webp

• how to see the expiration date of the portal as in picture 1

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!