AJPanel Enigma2 Tools - discussion & support

There are 801 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 104,993 times. The last Post () by biko.

• can somebody send me a link for tutorial on how to use AJ-panel .

• please explain how to upload this file to enigma2 . Thank you

By any program use ftp protocol

or can do it by transferred by usb

Thanks Bro , the ajpanel is working fine with the files , after i followed the directions you provided . but now the picons and epg aren't working or showing anything at all , i want to ask if there is a way of linking the satellites channel picons and epg so that those iptv channels could see it and be able to use the sa directories as well.

thanks in advance.

• Can anyobody help me how can I insert a panel with user/pass insead of MAC?

I tried:

- portal:port username=user password=pass

- portal:port/portal.php?username=user&password=pass

None of them working.....

• Portal is via mac address

iptv is used user & pass

it same way as explained on topic 399

but link in txt file and name must contain word playlist

and use first function

• biko

You can create an option that a movie or series pauses, and then click Menu> Plugins, startup subtitleplayer, in order to automatically Donwolad Translation File (.srt or .sub).?

If you've ever used E2YPlayer, then you know what I mean ... Thanks for the work so far ...

• biko

You can create an option that a movie or series pauses, and then click Menu> Plugins, startup subtitleplayer, in order to automatically Donwolad Translation File (.srt or .sub).?

If you've ever used E2YPlayer, then you know what I mean ... Thanks for the work so far ...

The panel does not download subtitle files from the internet.

• biko

The panel does not download subtitle files from the internet.

Subtitle donwloading with SubtitlePlayer plugin, not with Ajpanel.

Did you once try the SubtilePlayer plugin?Install and try, very nice and simply works.You will easily solve that it can be used in combination with an AJPanel

• Subtitle donwloading with SubtitlePlayer plugin, not with Ajpanel.

Did you once try the SubtilePlayer plugin?Install and try, very nice and simply works.You will easily solve that it can be used in combination with an AJPanel

of course i use and know what is SubsSupport plugin from years !!!!

what is not clear to you ...AJPanel is stand a lone plugin not work with or via any other plugin

if you want get srt file for movies by SubsSupport do at plugin download setting path folder you can collect all subtitle you have

and then you can choice it from ajpanel to play or edit

• biko

thanks for explaining.I didn't mean anything bad, I just tried to be constructive and suggest a good idea.And so far I sometimes practiced to do the download subtitle, and then I load in player.

Thanks again...

Any suggestion are welcomed, i am just clear Panel Independence

It not relate or work with or via other plugin

• Is the update already ?

No new release after v_8.1.0 yet

Nothing is working on AjP. for now. we are waiting for the update

what you say is completely wrong and it prove you are not know about AJPanel and how it work !!!

what is Nothing is working on AjP you mean !!!!

for your knowledge panel can work a lot of portal server and you can check from color for player bar which color is changing related to server

• It has portals working in Multistalker without ever worked at all in AjPanel...

We have checked the servers you sent to us. These are very old versions.

Anyway, their access has been fixed (for next panel update).

Is the update already ? Nothing is working on AjP. for now. we are waiting for the update , Thanks man !.

For me everything is working, no problem at all. This plugin is a life saver. Probably you are doing something wrong.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!