AJPanel Enigma2 Tools - discussion & support

There are 796 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 103,069 times. The last Post () by odem2014.

• By simple way ---- The Exit/Cancel Button closes the player bar

The OK Button hides it but keeps all its hotkeys and menu active (until you press Exit/Cancel).

So, you can change the channels and all other functions while hidden.

• I know about this option, but it would be really great if you could add an option for the player bar to Auto hide after a few seconds.

That's the only thing I miss about this great plugin.

It should take the bar configuration from the image settings so that you don't have to bother modifying anything if you have it well set there IMO.

• The Backup/Restore functions have been rewritten with improved handling of very long list of LNBs.

This is coming soon

Hope it will fix your issue

• a question.. atv 7.3 dev

root@dinobot4kmini:~# opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

* open_outer: Failed to open package '/tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-ajpanel_v8 .8.8_all.ipk': Unrecognized archive format (errno=84)

* open_outer: Failed to open package '/tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-ajpanel_v8 .8.8_all.ipk': Unrecognized archive format (errno=84)

* pkg_extract_control_file_to_stream: Failed to extract control.tar.* from pack age '/tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-ajpanel_v8.8.8_all.ipk'.

* pkg_init_from_file: Failed to extract control file from /tmp/enigma2-plugin-e xtensions-ajpanel_v8.8.8_all.ipk.

root@dinobot4kmini:~#

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• biko and friends is there a way to set player in AJpanel to play portals with UHDs channel bcos I have try to play some UHDs but it shows playing but no pictures. anyone which manage to play , i mean the uhd channels is on HD format or SD. any solution on that . Thanks in advance.

• Probably something wrong with the opkg or ar.

Try on another image.

• is there a way to set player in AJpanel to play portals with UHDs channel bcos I have try to play some UHDs but it shows playing but no pictures. anyone which manage to play , i mean the uhd channels is on HD format or SD. any solution on that . Thanks in advance.

Try to change the player and see the difference.

From Player Bar, click Menu the select Play with.

• aj panel file browser we only view files or can move copy or delete file

if yes then how can do this ?

by using File Manger and press menu when stand on any folder or file you can :

- see Properties

- Archiving / Packaging

- Create Symlink

- Rename

- Copy

- Move

- Delete

- Change Permissions

- Create New file or Directory

2.jpg

You can set your Bookmarks as paths you want to move by one click

4.jpg

• its a very good plugin working fine now days facing some problems

some portal mac not working message is connection error other then on sfvip player portal work

and m3u files playlist also not dedect no m3u files found message and vod also not work of any portal

i change the players but not work

hope in next update they all ok

thanks

• how we know what portals work with you and what not !!!! there is a lot of reason can make it not work

you need to try it on different plugin and laptop too and see if it work on other than panel

after that we want you to attach that portal and server to see what is the problem !!!

• use dns and chek again.

• thanks for quick reply i reinstall the plugin and now most portal work and vod also working but still m3u or m3u8 file not found message

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!