AJPanel Enigma2 Tools - discussion & support

There are 796 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 103,283 times. The last Post () by odem2014.

• Can you explain to me the path of the folder where to put the two files

• biko hello , thank you for you work and happy holidays.

May I ask you a question, I know it is a very long shot and probably not the case, but I will ask anyway :)

Is there any chance that the last update could affect the stability of a portal? Did anything relevant change?

Because when I updated a portal that was always stable started to freeze, but when I got back to the previous version it was stable again.

I haven't changed any settings at all, same player on both versions , just updated and also it wasn't even a rush hour.

As I told you before I don't think it can be related to the update, but you never know, just saying :)

• Simply restart your router and reboot your box , you are good. sound unbelievable but try it and give us feedback.

• Yeah thank you but obviously did that multiple times...

And just wondering if there is a chance even a very slim one the update can somehow have an impact since with in the previous version it works fine with the new version it freezes. Same exact portal same settings.

And as I already wrote, it is a long shot but I just asked anyway.

• - connect to the box using Telnet

- give him an order

Code
    wget -q "--no-check-certificate" https://gitlab.com/eliesat/extensions/-/raw/main/ajpanel/eliesatpanel.sh -O - | /bin/sh

- restart Enigma and if you use for example an OpenATV image and long press the blue button, a menu will appear

1.jpg

- when you choose ElieSat Panel from the menu - you will get it as shown in the picture

2.jpg

• I tried that at first. No luck.

"No valid url"

It works without an issue using XStreamity, but I obviously prefer AJPanel.

EDIT

I tried the file XStreamity created "http://portal.po:8080//get.php?username=ABC&password=DEF&type=m3u&output=ts&timeshift=1" , named that playlist.txt, choose iptv server browser (from playlists) AND FOR SOME REASON THIS IS WORKING !?!?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!