AJPanel Enigma2 Tools - discussion & support

There are 796 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 103,356 times. The last Post () by odem2014.

• How can I zap back to history when watching IPTV live channels ?

Zap History should be available on all images and it should work on IPTV channels too.

When you play a channel from the system's Channel List or bouquets, it will be added to the history (this assumes that Zap History is active).

However, if you play IPTV channels from AJPanel tables, they will not be added to the history.

• Service Information provided by AJPanel can be viewed with different methods:

Method-1:

Long-Press the "Info" button to show the system's "Event info menu", then select "AJ Service Information".

Note: The INFO button is HELP or EPG on some devices.

Method-2:

If the panel's Player-Bar is shown, click "Info" button.

Method-3:

From inside the panel, select "Services/Channels", then "Current Service Information".

------------------------------

The panel tries to show as much information as possible for the current playing service.

And, when showing IPTV information, the panel will also download the PIcon and EPG add will add them to the system. That's why the player shows the progress of the playing event after using the INFO button.

The number of programs that appear in EPG are the ones we receive from the servers (no limit).

This does not happen with portal EPG, though. It will be added to the coming version.

------------------------------

About loading your channels regularly:

Why don't you make a backup of your channels befor you load new ones. It will make it easy for you to retrieve them back whenever you want. Go to "Backup & Restore" and try the first two options.

Another option to try is:

Go to "Services/Channels" the "Import Bouquets from Backup Files". This option can open and browse the zip files that you download and will let you import selective or all bouquets.

Enjoy.

• Thank you for your detailed answer biko!

This does not happen with portal EPG, though. It will be added to the coming version.

It would be nice! Thank you in advance

About loading your channels regularly:

Why don't you make a backup of your channels befor you load new ones. It will make it easy for you to retrieve them back whenever you want. Go to "Backup & Restore" and try the first two options.

Another option to try is:

Go to "Services/Channels" the "Import Bouquets from Backup Files". This option can open and browse the zip files that you download and will let you import selective or all bouquets.

As I use multiple portals and they quite often make some changes in their chennel lists therefore I prefer to use AJ Panel as a standalone IPTV player...

greetz

saalty

• My question is play from Aj panel

• Try new relase 8.6.2

• Read my answer carefully ... i said (Zap History should be available on all images) that's enigma2 not panel

• Thank you for the new release. I tested it on three portals. When I play iptv channel with AJ Panels player and I press EPG button (Info button on some stb's remote control) then I see upcoming four events like before (don't know is this four upcoming event is server side, but it is same for all portals I tested). When press Exit or OK then I see actual event in player bar what is very good as it wasn't work like this before. For portals for me picons not downloaded with pressing EPG button ie. calling service info, just if I do that manually with green button (Download options) but it is good.... Nice work, thank you very much

• Thank you for the new release. I tested it on three portals. When I play iptv channel with AJ Panels player and I press EPG button (Info button on some stb's remote control) then I see upcoming four events like before (don't know is this four upcoming event is server side, but it is same for all portals I tested). When press Exit or OK then I see actual event in player bar what is very good as it wasn't work like this before. For portals for me picons not downloaded with pressing EPG button ie. calling service info, just if I do that manually with green button (Download options) but it is good.... Nice work, thank you very much

Are you set language on panel setting, new 8.6.3 replaced on 8.6.2

- Added automatic update of the picon and some EPG of the current channel if it is IPTV once the channel information is displayed.

There are several ways to display information:

1- Use the Info button in the Player-Bar.

2- Use the Info button for a long time, where the Event info menu appears, then choose AJ Service Information.

3- From Services/Channels, choose Current Service Information.

This feature was also available for Playlist channels

Note:

When showing the current channel information, several things are done:

1- If the working channel is IPTV, the panel will update the PIcon and EPG from the service provider (if available).

2- If an EPG is found in the device for the operating channel (of all types), then some information (such as the name of the event and its explanation) will be translated into the previously set language in the EPG translation settings in the “Translate Current Channel EPG” option in the EPG page.

1++.png

• I do not use EPG translate feature. Tried to setup for Englush after upgrade to 8.6.3 but I did not notice any change....

• Just fyi, it's not an issue just biko you mentioned that with loading service information, picons will be also added. Tried it with a playlist as well but as for the portals picons needs to be download manually

• Just fyi, it's not an issue just biko you mentioned that with loading service information, picons will be also added. Tried it with a playlist as well but as for the portals picons needs to be download manually

- Added automatic update of the picon and some EPG of the current channel if it is IPTV once the channel information is displayed.

I'm not sure I know what does that mean but it's my fault :smiling face:

• I'm using AJ Panel for creating and managing iptv buquets. Having no problrmd at all (foe example create folder "news" , and I just collect channels I,m interested in this folder. (no one is watching whole iptv, m3u list):)) thank you Biko

• I'm using AJ Panel for creating and managing iptv buquets. Having no problrmd at all (foe example create folder "news" , and I just collect channels I,m interested in this folder. (no one is watching whole iptv, m3u list):)) thank you Biko

That it, the ajpanel developer make it depend on your needs from server not to collect all

That it, the ajpanel developer make it depend on your needs from server not to collect all

excellent job :beer1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!