Uclan Ustym 4K PRO is very slow with OpenATV 7

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 956 times. The last Post () by vinettu.

• Hi,

I have a new Uclan Ustym 4K pro. Installed Open ATV 7.0 from the network boot a few weeks ago and now I did a software update and restarted. It has always been very slow with respect to screenshots loaded in OpenWebIF. It's connected via local LAN with gigabit ethernet, verified on switch that speed is ok so I guess it's something with this decoder and/or OpenATV?

When I try to load a LAN stream using VLC or an Openwebif client, it is so slow it doesn't load... Any hints? I restarted but nothing changed

Octagon 8008 4K - openATV 6.4 - Hotbird sat

• Code
    Ciao,
    non è il decoder è l'ATV che ha problemi,
    Non ho problemi con OpenPli e anche con Egami, prova un'altra immagine vedrai di persona qual è il problema.
    VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • Hi,

I have a new Uclan Ustym 4K pro. Installed Open ATV 7.0 from the network boot a few weeks ago and now I did a software update and restarted. It has always been very slow with respect to screenshots loaded in OpenWebIF. It's connected via local LAN with gigabit ethernet, verified on switch that speed is ok so I guess it's something with this decoder and/or OpenATV?

When I try to load a LAN stream using VLC or an Openwebif client, it is so slow it doesn't load... Any hints? I restarted but nothing changed

Just been having the same problem as you. As a last resort I tried to connect with wifi, not lan, and it works like a charm. Something's wrong with the network card, either with the hardware or with the software. Will debug this problem further.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!