OpenPli 12.3 DM7020HD original

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,034 times. The last Post () by mrlu.

• -Build environment :

GitHub - jack2015/openpli-dreambox-oe-core: Build environment based on OpenPLi-homebuild (develop branch).
    Build environment based on OpenPLi-homebuild (develop branch). - GitHub - jack2015/openpli-dreambox-oe-core: Build environment based on OpenPLi-homebuild…
    github.com

GitHub - jack2015/enigma2-openpli: Framebuffer based frontend for DVB functions on Linux settop boxes
    Framebuffer based frontend for DVB functions on Linux settop boxes - GitHub - jack2015/enigma2-openpli: Framebuffer based frontend for DVB functions on Linux…
    github.com

-GCC 11.3.0

-Glibc 2.35

-GStreamer 1.18.6

-Python 2.7.18

-OpenSSL 3.0.5 & 1.1.1l & 1.0.2r

-Busybox 1.35.0

-Linux kernel 3.2.102

-OSCAM-EMU 11711-798

-Feeds server is working

-Full-HD Teletext

-Front LED blink speed Setup

-ZapMode (black and hold)

-new AudioSelection

-Build date: 2022-07-14

• Hello mrlu my dear friend. First of all, thank you for your work and efforts on the site. I have a problem.
    Today, I took the new image openpli-11.3_dm7020hd_original_20230630, whose default emulator is oscam version 11.718, from the relevant section of the site where you placed the file, and installed it on the Dreambox. The only problem I've run into so far is with Biss codes. According to my cccam account, other card channels open fine and perfect, but the channels encoded with Biss code do not open at all. I put the SoftCam.Key file in the Usr/keys path, but the channels with Biss code do not open at all. I even placed the SoftCam.Key file in the etc/tuxbox path to test, but still the channels with Biss code do not open at all. Please help me. I will be grateful. Thank

Edited once, last by 1z1z ().

• Hello mrlu my dear friend. First of all, thank you for your work and efforts on the site. I have a problem.
    Today, I took the new image openpli-11.3_dm7020hd_original_20230630, whose default emulator is oscam version 11.718, from the relevant section of the site where you placed the file, and installed it on the Dreambox. The only problem I've run into so far is with Biss codes. According to my cccam account, other card channels open fine and perfect, but the channels encoded with Biss code do not open at all. I put the SoftCam.Key file in the Usr/keys path, but the channels with Biss code do not open at all. I even placed the SoftCam.Key file in the etc/tuxbox path to test, but still the channels with Biss code do not open at all. Please help me. I will be grateful. Thank

/etc/tuxbox/config/SoftCam.Key

• Hello dear friend, sorry to bother you again. In fact, I did not write the complete etc/tuxbox path in my previous question. In fact, I put the SoftCam.Key file in the path etc/tuxbox/config/, but still the channels encoded with Biss code do not open at all. I don't know what else to do. Again, if there is a way, please guide me. I would be grateful. Thank

• 1z1z

This oscam from the feed does not support constant.cw or biss encoding.It was the same problem with oscam when I had the Openpli 11.3 image installed for the dm800se.Uninstall oscam (Plugins - Remove plugins - softcams) and restart the box. Then install ipk v.11718 oscam-icam by samur and you will have biss support.

It is possible that an error may appear after installing the new oscam (Errno 146: Connection refused), so install Ncam-emu,but not from feeds.

• mrlu

Changed the title of the thread from “OpenPli 11.3 DM7020HD original 2022-07-14” to “OpenPli 12.3 DM7020HD original”.
  • Code
    Hi MRLU, Flashed the Openpli-12.3 dm7020hd from here yesterday. There is a problem with the indication of the HOUR on the display: it is one hour too late, so 18h00 instead of 17h00. At set-up I chose EUROPE and as a country / city like Istanbul because there was no choice between Belgium or the Netherlands.. Please give your opinion if there is a solution for this ??
    Code

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Openen in Google Translate

• Unfortunately, no picons are displayed.
    Infobar and channel list
    usr/share/enigma2/picon
    220*132.png

What am I not doing right? Thanks...

-----

Installed again, unfortunately no picons in the InfoBar and channel list

Edited 2 times, last by Samagon ().

• 1z1z

This oscam from the feed does not support constant.cw or biss encoding.It was the same problem with oscam when I had the Openpli 11.3 image installed for the dm800se.Uninstall oscam (Plugins - Remove plugins - softcams) and restart the box. Then install ipk v.11718 oscam-icam by samur and you will have biss support.

It is possible that an error may appear after installing the new oscam (Errno 146: Connection refused), so install Ncam-emu,but not from feeds.

Hi, biss works with ipk v.11718 oscam-icam but other channels like HD+ Germany and others are facing problems. whereas with original built in Oscam work without problem. what is wrong here?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!