E2m3u2bouquet - discussion & support

There are 1,215 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 88,290 times. The last Post () by pepsik.

• An idea will be to have temporary .tv bouquets at the bottom of all bouquets containing the new channels detected by the override process. Just one bouquet for all the diff or a bouquet by diff file. These bouquets will be deleted before each process and recreate if these new channels are still in a diff file.

What do you think about that?

Done ....

This is what the bouquets look like when using the template file

Снимок экрана 2023-04-20 в 15.48.35.png

After "some" time, new channels were added to the provider's playlist ... and after the "next" generation of bouquets, a diff-override file and a bouquet with new channels and groups are created

Снимок экрана 2023-04-20 в 15.51.01.pngСнимок экрана 2023-04-20 в 15.51.23.png

Next, you just need to decide what to do with the entries in diff-override ... if you move them all to sort-override, then the "New broadcasts" bouquet will no longer be created ....

:lolz:

• Hi Pepsik,

Update to 1.0.92, everything is ok and great with new channels lists (when using override process). Toast message announcing where there are new channels at the end of the process is fixed.

Thanks for your great job !

• Hi,

Why the tag enable="1" has another position now ?

Code
    <channel name="Are You The One?" nameOverride="" tvg-id="62bc15ef5843e70007dfbb47" enabled="1" reftypeOverride=""/>
    <channel enabled="1" name="Ex On The Beach" nameOverride="" tvg-id="62bc16f31a6c180007fdcdb7" tvgidOverride="" reftypeOverride=""/>
  • Why the tag enable="1" has another position now ?

The position of the attributes in the line does not matter, it seemed to me more readable .... I regrouped the attributes and put the "accessibility" of the channel - first ... If you have older versions of ***-sort-override.xml you don't need to redo them. They will work. If you want to use "tvgidOverride" then just add this attribute to the line you need in the older ***-sort-override.xml

• Why the tag enable="1" has another position now ?

The position of the attributes in the line does not matter, it seemed to me more readable .... I regrouped the attributes and put the "accessibility" of the channel - first ... If you have older versions of ***-sort-override.xml you don't need to redo them. They will work. If you want to use "tvgidOverride" then just add this attribute to the line you need in the older ***-sort-override.xml

I found the channel name first more readable.

• Return how it was?

no

The position of the attributes in the line does not matter, it seemed to me more readable ....

I agree, it's more readable now

I don't understand why a tag channel with its name not in the first position is more readable ? To follow this logic why category name doesn't begin with the enable parameter. In my opinion, the enable parameter has to be at the end of the line.

• The position of the attributes in the line does not matter, it seemed to me more readable ....

it's quicker for amending "active-deactive" - personally don't need all 1000 channels, only a few (like documentary channels)

after creating the bouquets, I update the sort-override.xml and keep only the documentary channels

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

Edited once, last by sarsan ().

• I don't understand why a tag channel with its name not in the first position is more readable ? To follow this logic why category name doesn't begin with the enable parameter. In my opinion, the enable parameter has to be at the end of the line.

1) When reorganizing the logic of the location of attributes in a line, I was guided by the fact that the "availability" attribute of the channel should be near the "name" of the channel

2) The "categories" section of ***-sort-override.xml has been redesigned based on the same logic and the "enabled" attribute has also been moved to the beginning of the line

p.s. [23/04/23 09:00 GMT] A small update "on fly"... Added a preliminary check for the presence (accessibility) of links (files) of the m3u source before starting any "manipulations" on "download", "parsing", etc... if the source is not available, then display "arrividerci" (it) to the log and proceed to the processing of the next provider in the list without any "delays" .... use --force-reinstall to upgrade already existing version

• p.s. [23/04/23 09:00 GMT] A small update "on fly"... Added a preliminary check for the presence (accessibility) of links (files) of the m3u source before starting any "manipulations" on "download", "parsing", etc... if the source is not available, then display "arrividerci" (it) to the log and proceed to the processing of the next provider in the list without any "delays" .... use --force-reinstall to upgrade already existing version

Hello,

Is there a very short timeout with this new control. I have two big lists and for them I have now errors, not with the previous version

Code
    [25.04 12:38:06] [e2m3u2b] [xxxxxxxx Brut]: Start update 🚩
    [25.04 12:38:26] [e2m3u2b] Source http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&type=m3u_plus&output=ts is unreachable -> HTTPConnectionPool(host='k4.vidstr21.com', port=2082): Max retries exceeded with url: /get.php?username=xxxxxxxxx&password=xxxxxxxx&type=m3u_plus&output=ts (Caused by ReadTimeoutError("HTTPConnectionPool(host='xxxxxxx', port=2082): Read timed out. (read timeout=6)"))
    [25.04 12:38:26] [e2m3u2b] [xxxxxxx Brut]: An error occured during update. Provider skipped without creating bouquets 👎
    [25.04 12:38:26] [e2m3u2b] [xxxxxxxx]: Start update 🚩
    [25.04 12:38:44] [e2m3u2b] Source http://xxxxxxxxxxx&type=m3u_plus&output=ts is unreachable -> HTTPConnectionPool(host='xxxxxxxxxx', port=80): Max retries exceeded with url: /get.php?username=xxxxxx&password=xxxxxx&type=m3u_plus&output=ts (Caused by ReadTimeoutError("HTTPConnectionPool(host='xxxxxx', port=80): Read timed out. (read timeout=6)"))
    [25.04 12:38:44] [e2m3u2b] [xxxxxxx]: An error occured during update. Provider skipped without creating bouquets 👎
    [25.

Edit: 1st m3u list has a 108MB size and the second one 170MB size

Edited once, last by jeepcook ().

• With 1.0.92 previous version:

• Is there a very short timeout with this new control.

This "piece" of code was added in the "on flay" update... This is a simple check that the link is "alive" ... It does not download anything, but simply checks the ability to connect ... Quite a strange error message in this case and I still don't understand why you get it

• Is there a very short timeout with this new control.

This "piece" of code was added in the "on flay" update... This is a simple check that the link is "alive" ... It does not download anything, but simply checks the ability to connect ... Quite a strange error message in this case and I still don't understand why you get it

I have this message only for these 2 lists. So from now I have to stay on 1.0.92 v1.

Which command do you use to test url ?

Edited once, last by jeepcook ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!