E2m3u2bouquet - discussion & support

There are 1,215 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 89,504 times. The last Post () by pepsik.

• Hello,

Need an update please. Il a provider m3uurl is temporary not available because of for example an internal server error, do not delete and leave the previous corresponding userbouquetxxx.tv in the bouqets.tv. In fact, the server url can have a problem with the wget or curl protocol but its content can be online.

Thanks

• Need an update please. Il a provider m3uurl is temporary not available because of for example an internal server error, do not delete and leave the previous corresponding userbouquetxxx.tv in the bouqets.tv. In fact, the server url can have a problem with the wget or curl protocol but its content can be online.

If an error occurs when requesting a playlist or in the process of receiving it, parsing and forming NEW bouquets - userbouquets.*****.tv for this provider are not deleted, the provider is ignored and the plugin proceeds to process the next provider ... So ... If any error occurs during the processing of the current provider, old bouquets remain for it - this is the logic that is now implemented in the plugin

• If an error occurs when requesting a playlist or in the process of receiving it, parsing and forming NEW bouquets - userbouquets.*****.tv for this provider are not deleted, the provider is ignored and the plugin proceeds to process the next provider ... So ... If any error occurs during the processing of the current provider, old bouquets remain for it - this is the logic that is now implemented in the plugin

Thanks for this update :upside down face:

• Hello,

Is e2m3u2b using its own epgimport executable?

We have a problem with the no integration of elements from the rytec xml files, files I'm using to generate a global epg.xml. In fact the year of a program is not in the result e2m3u2b epg in certain conditions but is with the native epgimport process.

I will give you details if necessary asap.

Thanks.

Edited 3 times, last by jeepcook ().

• Is e2m3u2b using its own epgimport executable?

Yes... e2m3u2b no dependency on EPGImport plugin ...

We have a problem with the no integration of elements from the rytec xml files, files I'm using to generate a global epg.xml. In fact the year of a program is not in the result e2m3u2b epg but is with the epgimport process.

Here I did not understand anything ... e2m3u2b parses standard XMLTV including event dates , which must be specified in the format

'20180920140000 +0300' or ''20180920140000' ... what does rytec or EPGImport have to do with it - in principle, it is not clear

• Yes... e2m3u2b no dependency on EPGImport plugin ...

We have a problem with the no integration of elements from the rytec xml files, files I'm using to generate a global epg.xml. In fact the year of a program is not in the result e2m3u2b epg but is with the epgimport process.

Here I did not understand anything ... e2m3u2b parses standard XMLTV including event dates , which must be specified in the format

'20180920140000 +0300' or ''20180920140000' ... what does rytec or EPGImport have to do with it - in principle, it is not clear

Here is an example of the xml code:

The screenshots. One after epgimport, the year of the program is available (2018), one after e2m3u2b, the year of the program isn't there.

4097_0_1_6359_6632_3256_1010101_0_0_1_20230517190147.jpg4097_0_1_6359_6632_3256_1010101_0_0_1_20230517201019.jpg

We have another problem, the " : " character isn't in the e2m3u2b epg but ok with epgimport epg, example of code:

And the screenshot after e2m3u2b import:

4097_0_1_6359_6632_3256_1010101_0_0_1_20230517201633.jpg

• the year of the program is available (2018)

I "filter" (2018) or (2022), or any (digit) ... it's not important and I can remove this filter ... Why did I add this - I don't remember ... probably something was connected with some providers and channel names them

We have another problem, the " : " character

This I can't confirm... I don't have problems with colons in descriptions

Снимок экрана 2023-05-17 в 22.01.44.png

• Ok good for the year ;-)

But for the " : ", why do you have them and not me? You did a filter just for me, just to check if I really test your soft :10lol:

• UPDATE+

1) Fixed an issue with handling unrealistically huge playlists with 500,000+ entries... Now, the size of the giant playlists processed by the plugin is limited only by the amount of free space on the storage device (HDD/USD/InternalFlash)

To understand why a playlist can be so huge, it is useful to understand what it contains (Even if you'll find it's not really legal)

- IPTV Live channels from countries all around the world in multiple declinations (H265, UHD, FHD, HD, SD...)

- Movies and TV Shows in a lot of languages. Each episode for a TV Show is one channel in the playlist.

- Full content of platform like Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Apple TV+, Paramount+, HBO Max, myCanal .....

- Catchup TV for a lot of channels over a period of 24 or 48h. So a channel is in fact a program, so the number increase very quickly

These playlists can't be read as a simple enigma2 bouquet. It is necessary to use a specific application to watch VOD or Catchup TV programs. But to build enigma2 bouquets tv, e2m3u2b has to process all the playlist. It is necessary to use override method to purge playlist of all the VOD, Catchup TV, and channel groups we don't want to keep (using the enable parameter). It's a long preparation process. But after that, we obtain a playlist with a reasonable number of channels and we can build specific bouquets containing only interesting channels.

That's what I do.

Edited 5 times, last by jeepcook ().

• Is it possible to add an option in the "Create Bouquets" selection.

Currently: yes or no

Future update: yes, no, no but keep bouquets

You are not the first person to ask about such logic for "generating" bouquets, but it greatly "breaks" the current code. Moreover, it is not entirely clear how "keep it" differs from "on" ... In both cases, there will be bouquets by the provider, only in the first case based on the previously available m3u , and in the case of "on", based on the current m3u

The only "keep it" logic is to keep bouquets from lost or no longer available m3u ...or if m3u generation takes too long and changes to such playlist are extremely rare

• Hello,

I have some channels from a bouquet generating by a plugin, and for these channels I have an EPG. I'd like to add some of these channels to a provider processed by e2m3u2b to have these channel in the generated list. In the provider's m3u8 I will use their original tvg-id as known in the epg.dat .

How to have the epg in the e2m3u2b list for these channels? They will have a new ref so the epg will be empty because the epg filled in at the top of the m3u8 file for this provider doesn't contains informations for these channels and I can't find them. Do have I to create a sort of custom.channels.xml?

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!