E2m3u2bouquet - discussion & support

There are 1,215 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 89,734 times. The last Post () by pepsik.

• It will be easier to speak with him about plugin bugs!

Where did you find bugs there? Where is the log with these bugs?

NO LOG - NO PROBLEMS!

I found a simple bug appeared after the 1.0.43. When you set schedule type to interval, and set a number of hours, for example 2, the update is in reality 2 times the configured one. So 2 hours become a 4 hours schedule.

I will try to send you a log, but it's very easy to reproduce this bug, just set an interval, update or create bouquets, and the log will display the next planned update, which is set to the double as the set one.

Hope I am clear.

Edit: I have to install the last version to send you the log, currently I have the 1.0.43 installed, because this one has not this bug. I will do that tomorrow

Edited once, last by jeepcook ().

• and the log will display the next planned update, which is set to the double as the set one.

When you set schedule type to interval, and set a number of hours, for example 2, the update is in reality 2 times the configured one. So 2 hours become a 4 hours schedule.

I'll check. Haven't used interval refresh for a very long time. I usually use the update at a given time. If there really is a mistake, I will correct it.

• Hello,

1.0.51 version installed on openatv 6.4 (same result with openatv 7.0)

Here are the screenshots of the plugin configuration with the interval set to 2, the status showing the last run, the log showing that the next run will be 4 hours far instead of 2 hours.

interval bug.zip

Regards

Edited once, last by jeepcook ().

• I can help you to test it if you want.

There is not only a "trifle" associated with the "duplication" of the interval update but also a fairly large revision of a piece of code associated with processing **** - override.xml ...... Long testing and "finishing" were connected with this. There are a lot of changes, including the lookup table xml file format itself has been drastically changed

• Incredible this new version, with the optimization of the routines now using the creature of Dorik1972 I went from about 30 minutes for the processing using the rewriting of the order and names of the bouquets and channel (modifying-sort-override.xml) at 2.53 ", my list has more than 100.000 channels.... :-)

SPEED IPTV MAKER

Thank DORIK1972

• I have an enigma2 restart during the EPG Refresh process. The log is not recorded due to this crash, so I can't add it here.

Here is the configuration for the provider Samsung All country and a specific one for samsung french channels.

The creation of the channels lists is ok for all providers, but no epg for the not finished refresh providers, the providers without error have the epg refreshed.

EDIT: Bug solved

1- rm epg.dat, restart enigma2, update EPG refresh with epgimport for channels not processed by e2m3u2bouquet.

2- in e2m3u2bouquet, Reset bouquets, create bouquets, the process go to the end without errors. The next processing hour is not displayed in the log.

Edited once, last by jeepcook: Add fix explanation ().

• 2- in e2m3u2bouquet, Reset bouquets, create bouquets, the process go to the end without errors. The next processing hour is not displayed in the log.

This is not possible in principle. There it is hardcoded into the code. Just save the log to a file and you will see

Here is the log without détails about next run. Sorry if I make a mistake

Edit, in fact Interval has no effect, I had to run manually to have a refresh, see log. The config in e2 settings are the following, note that the date is not now updated in settings sections opposites to the one in the status section

62981e4ea1410.jpg

config.plugins.e2m3u2b.autobouquetupdate=True

config.plugins.e2m3u2b.cfglevel=2

config.plugins.e2m3u2b.debug=True

config.plugins.e2m3u2b.do_epgimport=True

config.plugins.e2m3u2b.last_update=Thu Dec 23 12:55:51 2021

config.plugins.e2m3u2b.updateinterval=2

e2m3u2bouquet-run2.log

• I had to run manually to have a refresh, see log.

Repeated the same steps for manual update

Code
    [23.12 19:09:31] [e2m3u2b] [SchurikTV]: Update picons for Sport International                                                                                  
    [23.12 19:09:31] [e2m3u2b] [SchurikTV]: Update picons for ХХХ                                                                                                  
    [23.12 19:09:31] [e2m3u2b] [SchurikTV]: Picons download completed                                                                                              
    [23.12 19:09:31] [e2m3u2b] [SchurikTV]: Creating configuration files for EPG parsers                                                                           
    [23.12 19:09:31] [e2m3u2b] [SchurikTV]: Update completed                                                                                                       
    [23.12 19:09:31] [e2m3u2b] [Enigma2]: Reload lamedb & bouquets using eDVBDB module                                                                             
    [23.12 19:09:31] [e2m3u2b] Bouquets update completed in 00:00:12                                                                                               
    [23.12 19:09:31] [e2m3u2b] Next wake up time: 24/12/21 03:00:49

00c601

Miracle?

• In your example you have only

This is the last of the list ... I have about 15 of them.

You have an error in your log .. but this is not a plugin error. This is your IPTV provider server giving a 500 error ... But this should not cause the "next" update to be missing in the log. Import of this EPG is just skipped

Code
    [23.12 17:55:53] [e2m3u2b] Download failed: [Failure instance: Traceback: <class 'Exception'>: Invalid server response code received: 500
    /usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:764:_startRunCallbacks
    /usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:858:_runCallbacks
    /usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:662:callback
    /usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:764:_startRunCallbacks
    --- <exception caught here> ---
    /usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:858:_runCallbacks
    /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/E2m3u2bouquet/EPGImport/EPGImport.py:382:getContent

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!