E2m3u2bouquet - discussion & support

There are 1,215 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 90,035 times. The last Post () by pepsik.

• I've inserted the urls https://i.mjh.nz/PlutoTV/it.m3u8 for the channels and https://i.mjh.nz/PlutoTV/it.xml for the EPG

You don't need to enter anything in the EPGurl field... All the necessary links are already in the playlist you are using. Just remove the link to the EPG from the settings of this provider and generate bouquets

Снимок экрана 2022-10-24 в 16.35.56.pngСнимок экрана 2022-10-24 в 16.37.06.png

Снимок экрана 2022-10-24 в 16.37.48.pngСнимок экрана 2022-10-24 в 16.38.02.png

[gen_xmltv] Error: not well-formed (invalid token) : line 1, column 0

This error occurs if the XMLTV you are using contains incorrectly escaped characters or special characters are not escaped at all in the XML ... This error is thrown by the python library - cElementTree ... If you want even "broken" xml to be read, you need to install python-lxml ... and add a parameter "recover" to the EPGCionfig.py code like this

Code
    def getDoc(fp):                                                                                                                                                
            # get an iterable                                                                                                                                      
            doc = iterparse(fp, ('start', 'end'), encoding='utf-8', recover=True, huge_tree=True) if LXML else iterparse(fp, events=('start', 'end'))              
            # get the root element                                                                                                                                 
            _, root = next(doc)                                                                                                                                    
            return doc, root 

I will make this change to the plugin code in the next version...

• think that for https://i.mjh.nz/PlutoTV/it.m3u8 there aren't EPG informations,

Tell me how in one file received from the same link as yours, I have XMLTV link, but you don’t?

Снимок экрана 2022-10-25 в 22.46.49.png

Moreover, I wrote - DO NOT specify any link to the EPG in the settings when using this playlist ... and brought all the screenshots with the settings and results of the plugin ...

• Can you please advise how to get EPG information for bouquets created with E2m3u2bouquet?

Is this something that must be "included" in the m3u file?

• Is this something that must be "included" in the m3u file?

There are two options:

1) Your playlist contains tags (url-epg, tvg-url, x-tvg-url e.t.c) whose value is a link to the XMLTV of the playlist you are using. At the same time, in the playlist itself, in its local #EXTINF directives, there are tvg-id tags with values corresponding to the channel_id specified in the XMLTV playlist

2) You yourself, in the provider's card in the field "EPG url", specify a link to the desired EPG source. In this case, any values of the tvg-id tags (if any) in the m3u-playlist are ignored. EPG events are searched for by the maximum match of the channel name from your m3u playlist and the value of the display_name tag of the XMLTV you specified

Is this something that must be "included" in the m3u file?

Look at the attached screenshot - RE: [Discussion] E2m3u2bouquet

Study carefully - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M3U

• Hello,

can you think to remove in postinst and postrm lines about enigma2 restart? In enigma2 all (most) plugin need enigma2 restart to work, but there isn't automatic restart inside ipk file.

Thanks

Code
        if [ "$(pidof enigma2)" ];then
            type systemctl > /dev/null 2>&1 && exit 0 || { echo -e >&2 "Restarting GUI ....."; init 4; init 3; exit 0; }
        else
             exit 0
        fi

Update Italian language :-)

Can you release a .pot file?

• OpenATV 7.1 beta latest nightly - Installed E2m3u2bouquet versions 1.0.79 and 1.0.80 when launching flash’s up for split second, unable to use.

• but there isn't automatic restart inside ipk file.

The plugin does not need a restart... but if you want enigma2 to "pick up" the picons, then you can't do without a restart

I think you need to remove that lines in postinst, I mean "there isn't automatic restart inside ipk file." IN OFFICIAL IPK FILE.

Where is english file?

• I have the same problem and I use same configuration for 2 decoder: DM7020HD and DM900.

With DM900 works and with DM7020HD it's nor working from 1 week, before work for all decoder.

• I have the same problem and I use same configuration for 2 decoder: DM7020HD and DM900.

With DM900 works and with DM7020HD it's nor working from 1 week, before work for all decoder.

The same is what? What prevents you from making settings like in the screenshots? Moreover, the problem with using unpackaged xmltv has been fixed - RE: [Plugin] E2m3u2bouquet - Last paragraph! Just reinstall latest plugin version

The same is what? What prevents you from making settings like in the screenshots? Moreover, the problem with using unpackaged xmltv has been fixed - RE: [Plugin] E2m3u2bouquet - Last paragraph! Just reinstall latest plugin version

Done, I have installed from scratch OpenAtv 7.0 and doesn't work.

• and doesn't work.

And where is the log of how it does not work? Image doesn't matter at all. Why and on what basis did you conclude that the plugin did not process the EPG from the playlist? Have you ever thought that the original EPG (xmltv) may simply NOT contain the necessary data at the time of the generation of bouquets? And, for example, an hour or two later... the IPTV provider updated XMLTV...

p.s. I also have a logical question. Issuing posts, without backing up your information with logs, mentioning only the image ... do you really think that I have it? Or should I install it? It’s difficult to lay out a work log where you can clearly see what works and how

From nothing to do, I took the config posted by you ... I generated bouquets ... pictures and a piece of the log are in the attachment

• 1) With same config.xml:

DM900 download channels, picons, EPG;

DM7020HD download channels, FAIL picons, FAIL EPG.

Same image openATV 7.0

2) Where Is english file for translation?

It's better that you add a .pot file.

3) What about postinst and postrm (enigma2 automatic restart) in ipk file?

Thanks

Edited 2 times, last by mapi ().

• 1) With same config.xml:

DM900 download channels, picons, EPG;

DM7020HD download channels, FAIL picons, FAIL EPG.

Same image openATV 7.0

Where LOG from DM7020HD? Or are you suggesting that I buy it and install OpenATV 7.0 on it? ... I'm more than sure that OpenATV has nothing to do with it ... Like the plugin ... In the log - write all the reasons

p.s. pot-file in attachment

• Where LOG from DM7020HD?

I have posted here yesterday...

H

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!