E2m3u2bouquet - discussion & support

There are 1,221 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 91,372 times. The last Post () by jack82.

• Hello everybody, and a good year for all of you guys.

I have an little issue. I upgraded my SF8008 from OpenPli 8.3 to 9.0 and then Suls version of e2m3u2 stop working, I the tried the version from you guys, release 1.1, BUT only a few of my channels is on place, and none of my VODs. Any suggestions ??

Thanks in advanced.

• I must be blind,

Who knows ... but we'll try :beaming face with smiling eyes:

Снимок экрана 2023-12-29 в 09.05.37.png

Снимок экрана 2023-12-29 в 09.05.55.png

Waiting a few seconds ... and lo and behold.

Снимок экрана 2023-12-29 в 09.06.11.png

QR codes are not available in North Korea, Iran, Russia and Belarus ... they have their own atmosphere and their own way of development.

only some subscription for the site.

You can use it too, the links will take you to the same place as QR codes. Thank you for your interest in my developments =) One-time donation opens the full functionality of all my plugins - e2m3u2b, IPTVArch, and HZS ....

• picons download failed,

It's not a plugin problem ... Several options are possible

1) These are "dead" links to channel icons in your m3u playlist

2) It's a temporary blocking by "tvpnlogopus.samsungcloud.tv" due to "multiple" requests for downloading icons. In this case these icons will be downloaded during the next generation of "bouquets".

• 1) These are "dead" links to channel icons in your m3u playlist

urls working, did checking 10 of them

Code
    https://tvpnlogopus.samsungcloud.tv/platform/image/sourcelogo/vc/00/02/34/USBD700010XU_20230523T230730SQUARE.png_20230523230731.png

https://images.pluto.tv/channels/65244c403fd33c0008ffff31/colorLogoPNG.png

2) It's a temporary blocking by "tvpnlogopus.samsungcloud.tv" due to "multiple" requests for downloading icons. In this case these icons will be downloaded during the next generation of "bouquets".

not sure, had it for over a 3 week, dawnloand are set to every 4 hours

I will send you the settings privately

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

• Maxx@, sarsan

Guys! Understand a simple thing. Image, plugin settings, and other "fantasies" have nothing to do with downloading picons. Plugin - sends a request to the link specified in the playlist you are using, in response it receives either a file of picon or a denial of service ... The reason for the denial can be anything, but all this is on the server side to which the plugin code addresses the link specified in the m3u-playlist. To see the reason for the failure (HTTP error code and its reason) - switch on DEBUG logging in plugin settings and you will see in the log why the file is not downloaded.

The plugin code doesn't care what IPTV provider ... PlutoTV, SamsungTV, AbracadabraTV... The handling and downloading algorithm is identical ... it does not depend on the Enigma2 image used...

• Hi

There is also a problem downloading icons from Pluto TV (https://i.mjh.nz/PlutoTV/).

Icons are downloaded correctly in OpenATV 7.3, and in the official beta version of OpenATV 7.4 it no longer downloads icons, the channel list itself is downloaded but without icons.

Regards

Hello,

Just tested, erased all generated picons, config with ssung tv all and pluto tv all and I can confirm that every picons are downloaded on the same way with OATV 7.3 or AOTV 7.4b.

But it's true that some are not displayed on the gui, perhaps a bug or a limitation added in OATV 7.4 for big size picons., have to check that. But the picons are in their directory.

So e2m3u2b do its job and there's no relationship between this problem and e2m3u2b, i's an image issue.

I'm using 7.4 from weeks (devel and now beta) and I never seen this problem, so I will do some other tests and open an OATV 7.4b issue.

Regards

Edit: The problem is the same with last 7.3 version and last compiled by myself 7.4 image.

Edited 2 times, last by jeepcook ().

• Now I understand why you see none of the picons. I think you have PIL enabled. And in this case the image doesn't display picons. And if disabled, some are displayed and some not. It's a strange situation...

Edit: Note that 7.4b is outdated on a lot of libraries. If you link 7.4 to 7.3 repositories you will see that a lot of package have a newer version than the ones installed.

Edited 2 times, last by jeepcook ().

• Found the bug, it's a provider issue. In fact Samsung is delivering a lot of picons as png but in fact they are jpg renamed as png. And picons have to be real png.

You can test by export the invisible picons as png and miracle they will appear in the gui.

Samsung picons are ugly and in the wrong format.....

Edited once, last by jeepcook ().

• But it's true that some are not displayed on the gui, perhaps a bug or a limitation added in OATV 7.4

Now I understand why you see none of the picons. I think you have PIL enabled.

PIL is a python library used to normalise (resize to a standard size, transparency, etc.) downloaded piсons. This library is installed automatically if it is present on the image feed. PIL - can't cause the error of downloading picons, as indicated in the logs above. I asked to enable DEBUG in the plugin logging settings and see what is displayed in the logs

If you don't get any piсons after downloading - try just RebootGUI ... this will force the image to "re-read" all the piсons from the storage folder

• delivering a lot of picons as png but in fact they are jpg renamed as png. And picons have to be real png.

Using the menu item "optimise picons during loading" (this is "run" through PIL) should solve these "troubles" on the part of the provider ... The point is that this library does not work with "extension" of files ... it works with binary data of the file ... and then saves this data as a PNG RGBA file.

Well, as I wrote above, let's wait for the log in DEBUG from users who have a problem with downloading picons from the mentioned IPTV providers.

• delivering a lot of picons as png but in fact they are jpg renamed as png. And picons have to be real png.

Using the menu item "optimise picons during loading" (this is "run" through PIL) should solve these "troubles" on the part of the provider ... The point is that this library does not work with "extension" of files ... it works with binary data of the file ... and then saves this data as a PNG RGBA file.

For a reason I don't understand, using PIL enabled, no picon are displayed on AOTV 7.4b. Perhaps a missing library, I don't know. But it's not here we will debugging OATV.

Of course there is no download error, as I said the picons are downloaded in the defined directory, no one is missing (during my tests).

• For a reason I don't understand, using PIL enabled, no picon are displayed on AOTV 7.4b.

The only thing I can think of is that this image uses the latest version of PIL and in this version "Image.ANTIALIAS" is deprecated... but it should be visible in the plugin's DEBUG log. I'll install this latest version of OpenATV tomorrow and check what's up with the PIL library

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!