🆙signal Problem TNT FRANCE Eutelsat 5 West B (5.0°W) Multistream📡

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,614 times. The last Post () by WAC_TEAM.

• After the (EMU)TNT FRANCE channels stopped on the ASTRA 19E satellite , I switched to Eutelsat 5 West B (5.0°W) to run the free French channels via Multistream.

After trying more than 15 different images "raw, backup, modified, modern, old..."

the French channels via Multistream only worked in two of them!!

OpenPLi8.0-rc And the OpenBlackhol 4.4.3 for the 7111 processor

As for the rest of the images, I coudn't find the signal, despite auto or manual searching, and adding a list of channels.......

I don't know the cause of the problem ! what files should i add to images to run Multistream TNT FRANCE frequency ??? and why Multistream worked only in those two image ?

GOLDEN MEDIA SPARK RELOADED 7111

OpenPLi8.0-rc And the OpenBlackhol 4.4.3                                                                                                   

950781648.png

Rest of the images

286687372.png                                                              

• Hi friend,

To receive the multistream, the image has nothing to do, I have multiboot with my 2 octagon and more than 15 images and multistream with all ....

You just have to make the precise settings as indicated on this site...https://www.flysat.com/en/satellite/position/5-w

For example, 12648V DVB-S2/8PSK PLS Gold 121212 29500 8/9

You have to put pls in gold and then the code 121212 in addition to the other classic settings .... to do signal tests you just have to put yourself on the screen of your device in signal finder and enter the info properly....

On the other hand, the multistream signal is generally weaker and more sensitive to bad weather than conventional signals, but once set, it works well....

• in this receiver (sti7111 and 7162 family) yes, the image is important.

the reason is that the receivers tuner is able to receive multistream signals, but because for years there wasn't signals in public satellites, this function wasn't active.

the official support has stopped, and the multistream function added from some modifications to drivers (i don't know who did it first, but i found it in test openpli 5 images from joeuser , and from taapat) .

so... if it is not work in any image, it possibly uses other (not the modified) drivers or the image missing parameters...

in any case, i am not sure that you just can add a few files and solve the problem...

• Hi everyone, personally, I don't believe in the history of images which manages multistream or not, to be sure, you update the correct xml file in an image which does not receive multistream and you will see....

You go to this site, http://satellites-xml.org/

you tick the satellites you need, at the bottom you also select the data like dbs, ku band etc and then you enter the code on the right, you download the file, you unzip it and you put it in place of yours with DCC or other, in /etc/tuxbox and satellite xml and you end up with an up-to-date frequency file .... restart the device and then you launch a search for the sat in question and if indeed it is a problem of images, the advice I will give is run away from these devices.....

• This site is better for info to enter....

https://www.satexpat.com/tp/5.0w/12732V

The image is important in this receiver sti7111 Because most of the recent images have been modified by some members like ahmed gazye / bilalHD .

As for the frequencies, they are correct, see the pictures, and the channels work on OpenPLi8.0-rc And the OpenBlackhol 4.4.3 images and do not work on the rest of the images .

• Hi everyone, personally, I don't believe in the history of images which manages multistream or not, to be sure, you update the correct xml file in an image which does not receive multistream and you will see....

You go to this site, http://satellites-xml.org/

you tick the satellites you need, at the bottom you also select the data like dbs, ku band etc and then you enter the code on the right, you download the file, you unzip it and you put it in place of yours with DCC or other, in /etc/tuxbox and satellite xml and you end up with an up-to-date frequency file .... restart the device and then you launch a search for the sat in question and if indeed it is a problem of images, the advice I will give is run away from these devices.....

I'm sure the problem is with some of the images 7111

216469936.png801159882.png

• Most of the pictures here don't play frequencies TNT FRANCE Eutelsat 5 West B (5.0°W) Multistream ; the channels work on OpenPLi8.0-rc And the OpenBlackhol 4.4.3 images "images modified"

Spark STI 7111 Images

So I think the other images are missing some files, those files are in images like OpenPLi8.0-rc And the OpenBlackhol 4.4.3

• i don't think that he bought now this device. it is an old receiver, when no multistream receivers were available in market (and when i took mine, as i remember , only dm,vu+ , xtrend, ab com and sti7111 in edision-amiko-golden media were available...)

• 🤔😦

I moved this file "2.6.32.71_stm24_0217", which is in the images that run the frequency multistream TNT FRANCE "OpenPLi8.0-rc And the OpenBlackhol 4.4.3"

I copied the entire file into in image OPENPLI NIGHTLY BUILD and suddenly the channels worked. But after doing the same method on images such as PURE2-6.5 and OPENPLI 8.2, I ran into Crash and Boot problem !

I think that a small file here 2.6.32.71_stm24_0217 is responsible for the appearance of the frequency signal and not the file as a whole.

I hope the experts can solve the problem .

• Official Post

unless im mistaken openpli has never officially supported this receiver ? Pure2 may well be interested in helping.......

It would be best to report the issue with a lot of specifics and crash logs to there respective official home forums.

Good luck

• unless im mistaken openpli has never officially supported this receiver ? Pure2 may well be interested in helping.......

It would be best to report the issue with a lot of specifics and crash logs to there respective official home forums.

Good luck

Most of the recent images have been modified by some members like ahmed gazye / bilalHD .

The official image are

AND

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!