OpenPli 12.3 DM800se sim2.1& original ssl84d

There are 50 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 17,027 times. The last Post () by mrlu.

• Hello mrlu.

I tried the 12.2 and 12.3 clone build on a dm800se sim 2.10 single tuner.

They both sims to load and work ok, but as soon i download and install a packet from the repository it updates some files and the sat tuner is not working any more.

Tuner is present and looks ok, but if you select a channel you get an error of not compatible tuner configuration and the channel list became grey ghost.

If you do a satellite scan it does not start the scanning and it finish immidiately with o channel found.

I have a dm800se A8p trial tuner as well I haven't tried on it yet but I believe should be no problen on that

do you have a fix for it ?

Thankyou for your incredible work!!

• Just some additional infos.

I use multiboot. I have OpenAtv in flash and configured the bios to boot from usb first partition . The first partition of my usb pen is formatted in Fat16 and conteins all the file of the boot directory of the image i want to run. on a second partition I have the full image. The autoexec_dm800se.bat in the vfat partition is modified to poit to the second partition of my usb pen that contais the full image. In this way I'm sure that I run kernel and driver of the original image. In this way I can run my image as it is in flash but wit hout the memory limitation.

I tried the pen I prepared for the sim2 box, the one that was not working anymore on my sim2.1 box, on my dm800se a8p , Everything is warking fine.

So the issue for the 2.1 box is probably due to an updatre of some modules that brokes the consistency with the sim2.10 .

I think Mrlu can provide a patch for this.

please let me know if you need additional information tha i can provide to help

• -DM800se -SIM2.10 clone & original

-GCC 12.3

-Glibc 2.37

-GStreamer 1.22.6

-Python 2.7.18

-OpenSSL 3.1.3

-Busybox 1.36.1

-Linux kernel 3.2.102

-OSCAM-EMU 11725-798

-Feeds server is working

-Full-HD Teletext

-Front LED blink speed Setup

-ZapMode (black and hold)

-new AudioSelection

-Build date: 2023-10-28

• Hello MR

I installed Openpli 12.3 Build date: 2023-10-28 on DM 800HD SE Sim2.1 colone device. But I have had a green display malfunction before, including:

- during satellite scanning

- install a program (CCCam).

- built-in hard drive is not recognized

Would you find solutions for those errors?

Kind regards

• Da errore quando provo a formattare la pendrive

ciao,

formatta da PC in fat 32 e poi montala con plugin Mount Manager senza cambiare fat.

++++++++++++++++++

HI,

format from PC in fat32 and then mount it with Mount Manager plugin without changing fat.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • I install another image with which I format the pendrive and then load this backup of yours. Just to make sure of correct formatting. Good job. Everything works. Obviously I moved the memory to the pendrive with flashexpander. By adding Clearmem and swap the decoder becomes stable and fast even with streaming. Thank you

Installo un'altra immagine con cui formatto la pendrive e poi carico questo tuo backup. Solo per essere sicuro di una formattazione corretta. Ottimo lavoro. Funziona tutto. Ovviamente ho spostato la memoria nella pendrive con flashexspander. Aggiungendo Clearmem e lo swap il decoder diventa stabile e veloce pure con lo streaming. Grazie

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!