Oscam Fails at NOS and ZON portuguese providers on Hispasat 30W

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,869 times. The last Post () by altotre.

• Dear friends. I got GIgablue 4k box with openatv and oscam and ncam with last versions installed on it, but last times when especially during football games the oscam fails, does anyone has the same problem? channels like SPORTV 1,2, BTV etc are working fine but when football game starts the screen goes black, the softcam is unable to open it...but other channels still working normally.

do the operators are changing codifications? anyone experiencing same issues?

thanks. :face with rolling eyes:

• Friend, I have everything open, even the sports ones, but there's only a small flaw more in the benfica na noz channel but better to put the iptv on that yes 100 percent there is a lot of demand buddy now with

in the benfica game at meo i had 4 failures in 90 minutes at noz it was about ten failures

put the iptv friend.

Amigo eu tenho tudo aberto mesmo os de desporto mas só tem uma pequena falha mais no canal do benfica na noz mas melhor meter o iptv isso sim 100 por cento há muita procura amigo agora com

no jogo do benfica na meo tive 4 falhas em 90 minutos na noz foi mais umas dez falhas

mete o iptv amigo

LG jokajoka

• Dear friends. I got GIgablue 4k box with openatv and oscam and ncam with last versions installed on it, but last times when especially during football games the oscam fails, does anyone has the same problem? channels like SPORTV 1,2, BTV etc are working fine but when football game starts the screen goes black, the softcam is unable to open it...but other channels still working normally.

do the operators are changing codifications? anyone experiencing same issues?

thanks. :face with rolling eyes:

Check your oscam config .
    a bad Oscam Dvbapi can give freeze to channel

Nokia MM 9800
    Telewire 3001 + all CI (seca aston , Viaccess ,Irdeto , DiabloCam)
    Topfield TF 7710

QBoxHd duolabs
    VU+ Zero
    Vu+ duo2
    GIgablue Trio 4K

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!