OMB Enhanced by e2TURK

There are 68 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,405 times. The last Post () by benzersiz.

•              OMB Enhanced by e2TURK

ombe-thawtes-lite.png

Receiver : VU+ DUO2 | Cpu : MIPS | Flash : openATV 7.0

:: Tested Images ::

openATV 6.2 , openATV 6.3 , openATV 6.4, openATV 7.0 , openATV 7.1

PURE2 6.5 , openBH 5.1 , openViX 6.2 , openSPA 8.0

openPLI 4.0 , openPLI 7.3 , openPLI 8.2 , openPLI DEV , openPLI PY3

VTi 15.0 , BlackHole 3.1 , VU+ Official 3.0 , ruDream 8 , CobraLibero 8

openVision 12.1 , openVision 12.2 , openVision 12.1 PY3 , openVision 12.2 PY3

openTR 9.3 , openDroid 7.1 , satdreamGr 6.0 , satdreamGr 8.0 , PKT Hyperion 7.1

Untested Images ( it will probably work fine )

EGAMi 10 , teamBlue 6.4 , openEight 6.8 , openNFR 6.4 , openLD 3.4 , openHDF 6.4

CAUTION !!!

The risks that may occur as a result of the use of the OMB Enhanced plugin are malfunctions,

etc. in cases such as all responsibility belongs to the user and no responsibility is accepted by me !!!

Source code of Enhanced version integrated into OpenMultiBootManager;

copying, modification and redistribution is strictly PROHIBITED !!!

READ CAREFULLY !!!

If you like and use the plugin, you can support those in need by donating,

You can reach us via thawtes@gmail.com address or https://twitter.com/e2TURK account via direct message !!!

:: INSTALLATION ::

connect to the device with telnet and execute the following command

wget -q "--no-check-certificate" "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/e2TURK/omb-enhanced/main/install.sh" -O - | /bin/sh

:: GUIDE ::

firstly, free USB required 4, 8 or higher (for multiboot)

1- install openATV 7.0 to main flash

2- install OMB Enhanced with installer

3- download any team any image

4- downloaded image upload to /media/hdd(or usb)/open-multiboot-upload folder (don't use backup image because I haven't tested it yet)

5- open OMB Enhanced and press menu button (to make your personal settings and save)

6- press green button for image installation and wait for it to install

7- auto go back to main screen and select installed image

8- press red or OK button for start multiboot image (say yes to questions)

ScreenShots

ombe02en.png

ombe03en.png

ombe04en.png

ombe05en.png

• master G

Added the Label OpenMultiBoot

• Hello

since you ask,

enter an entry.

You can put the official sites from where to download,

it would be great

• thawtes

Changed the title of the thread from “OpenMultiBoot Enhanced by e2TURK” to “OMB Enhanced by e2TURK”.
  • Does not work for me, installs without issue and have added a 2nd image of openatv 7.1 but when it restarts it shows the splash screen for openatv 7.1 but boots into openbh 5.1 which is my flash image.

• Does not work for me, installs without issue and have added a 2nd image of openatv 7.1 but when it restarts it shows the splash screen for openatv 7.1 but boots into openbh 5.1 which is my flash image.

you manual install ? and you device ?

Sorry, device is vu+ solo 4k and Yes manual install

manual install not work !

please wait,

I'm preparing a new install wizard ...

• Sorry if being stupid but how to install? - Just read notes so will try again

• Just tried wget -q "--no-check-certificate" "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/e2TURK/omb-enhanced/main/install.sh" -O - | /bin/sh on a clean install of openatv 7.1 than installed a clean openobh 5.1 through it. Just locks up my vu+ solo 4k and will not boot to the openbh 5.1

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!