OMB Enhanced by e2TURK

There are 68 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,415 times. The last Post () by benzersiz.

• Will look to try this in the next couple of days as have to go to hospital tomorrow for a small procedure so will probably not feel like messing about with it.

• Ok, tried again with omb enhanced and had some success with openbh 5.1 but only partial success with egami 10.1. Using existing omb I went in to both these images and saved the settings. I then switched to the flash image of openatv 7.1 and deleted these 2 images and then uninstalled original omb installed enhanced omb. I then downloaded and installed a fresh image of openbh 5.1 through enhanced omb and re-instated the previous settings and all worked correctly. However, when doing the same on a fresh download of egami 10 it only refreshes some of the settings. There are still issues to me albeit openbh 5.1 installed ok after settings reloaded but this is still an additional step the original omb.

• Pics clearly shows box is Vu solo2 and the images are for same model.

flash image is already OpenAtv 7.0

Dreambox TWO UHD .

Dreambox 900-S2X,

Dreambox 520,

Vu+Duo2

• make sure there is enough free space on the USB/HDD

which image do you want to install?

Is this image a backup image?

• It gives no info by sending this command on my Uclan ustym4kpro

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!