Oscam Icam Sky DE and UK

There are 1,135 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 432,306 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Official Post

Sky Docu and Nature are on a new freq now and transmiting instead of nat geo and nat geo wild

what needs to be done in the sky de icam bouquet to make those channels work again ?

Compare what you currently have, with Ciefp settings file below. It should become obvious.

Or you could install directly from his setting files

GitHub - ciefp/ciefpsettings-enigma2: ciefp enigma2 settings
    ciefp enigma2 settings . Contribute to ciefp/ciefpsettings-enigma2 development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

• Official Post
    sorry, I just wrote crap, sorry Admin
    I'm just stupid: I don't know how to install these userbouquets. Just into the enigma2 directory, delete others beforehand, or overwrite them?

If you already have the userbouquets in the /etc/enigma2 folder, open the existing .tv files and overwrite the content with what jenseneverest provided.

Otherwise just install the full channel list with an editor.

Enigma2 Channel List - Settings Editor

• Got it now, copied the complete new list of ciefpsettings-enigma2-master into my file, now everything OK, thanks

Other problem:

All picons from the stream relay are no longer displayed!

Again new in my path in USB media/hdd/picon/ the stream relay Pcons copied/overwritten, were there.

Weird all picons are displayed, except those in the Icam Streamrelay, even though they are in the folder
    What can I do?

• Displaying picon depend on ch. references .... may be has changed, check it

• Official Post

Try these :backhand index pointing down:

• Just installed, restarted, no success, only in the one folder the picons stay away completely. Will adjust the title of the userbouquets.favorites to the old name and try it out

Thanks for your fast answer

PS:

It was not due to the copied headline

• I think I found the error:

Old assignment:

Sky Cinema Premieren HD

New assignment:
    Sky%20Cinema%20Premieren%20HD

Well great change everything manually or does anyone have a better idea?

PS:
    All change, restart, but no Picons only in icam streamrelay

• Official Post

We have two threads about oscam icam. I am therefore closing this thread.

Please continue in the other thread:

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!